1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Shanghai Disneyland reservation

Discussion in 'Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai' started by Bartattack, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Bartattack

Bartattack Well-Known Member

So I'm going to Hong Kong Disney and Shanghai Disneyland in August... and I recently tried to make a reservation on the Shanghai Disneyland website. It seems you have to link your mobile phone number to your account. The only problem is: I can't find the +32 area code (Belgium) in the dropdown list. Other countries like The Netherlands, France, Germany, etc... are there...but no Belgium. I know we have a small country :) but this is weird. The problem is that I can't create an account or make a reservation. I tried mailing them but haven't heard anything back yet. Any ideas? call them?

2. Disneysea05

Disneysea05 Well-Known Member

Try Live Chatting with a CM to see what they say. Calling would most likely get you most immediate results, wait for the prompt to get an English speaking cast member.

3. golden redhead

golden redhead Member

When I booked my 2 night October trip last month, I had to call. It did eventually ask me if I wanted to speak to someone in English and did get that. When it came to processing the credit card, you do that with the phone, you don't give your cc# to the person. I had a problem and had to call back, but it worked out fine the 2nd time.