Shanghai Disneyland closes due to outbreak of a pneumonia-like illness in China

manmythlegend

SDL opening up will serve as a good test case. If there are reports of guests contracting covid while at SDL, forget about it. Disney in the U.S. will be closed indefinitely.

Communicora

Premium Member
Hey! :) Link please? If the overseas Parks open with Entertainment and the US Doesn't....I will have questions!!!
It was on instagram live, so I can't link to it from my laptop. They were watching from behind a gate at Disneytown. I think each park will have a different situation when it comes to entertainment. It might be something they have to phase in.

Robbiem

As the leats attended resort I guess it makes sense to open Hong Kong Disneyland first and use it as a test for social distancing in a park so they make any tweak before rolling it out to the other more attended parks

IanDLBZF

As the leats attended resort I guess it makes sense to open Hong Kong Disneyland first and use it as a test for social distancing in a park so they make any tweak before rolling it out to the other more attended parks
Shanghai is doing the same thing.

IanDLBZF

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Labor Day in SEPTEMBER??
Labour Day in China and Hong Kong was 5/1. In other words I’d expect Shanghai Disneyland, and possibly Hong Kong Disneyland, to reopen sometime pretty soon (probably within the next few days).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom