shaes of green--who can stay there

tare

what is the deal with booking at the shades of green or whatever its called for military--we have someone in our family that was drafted into the army way many years ago--does that count??????

WDW 3

http://www.shadesofgreen.org/eligibility.htm

This explains eligibility. You can stay there if you are active duty or retired. Retired includes Reserves and National Guard. Other individuals qualify but since you mentioned "drafted" I didn't mention those.

It is fabulous, if you qualify. Largest rooms on property. Smallest resort so no long, long hikes. No Disney theme but I just read someones comment about a moderate resort being nice to go back to to escape the Disney and I agree no Disney theme is not a problem for us.

Upvote 0

Rob562

As mentioned, it has to be Active or Retired military personnel. Just being a veteran does not qualify someone to stay there, you have to have earned the status of "Retiree".

Back in 1995 we stayed at an off-site timeshare, but we stopped in and bought our park tickets from the SoG office because my father was a Department of Defense employee at the time.

-Rob

Upvote 0

cdswanda

Also Civil Service and Non-Approriated fund gov't employees can stay too. It's a great hotel I stayed there in 2008. Nice grounds and friendly staff!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom