Shadows Effect Updated On Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

CAV

Even if that is true, which it might be, there are so few people that actually know that at all. It is an exercise in useless. It doesn't give more airtime and it blocks the views of others that are just trying to have a fun ride and see the details and makes everyone look silly. Stick 'um up! However, I'm just expressing my opinion and I don't have a dog in this race at all. So hands up or hands down, do what is fun for you.
What in the world can be between my ear and my bicep that you need to see to make your ride perfect? A more logical answer is, you don't do it, every one who else angers you.

Goofyernmost

What in the world can be between my ear and my bicep that you need to see to make your ride perfect? A more logical answer is, you don't do it, every one who else angers you.
Try reading the whole post, not just the first sentence. I find it silly, you don't therefore I don't put my arms up like I'm trying to dry my armpits and you do. You be you, it's just my opinion.

Last edited:

CAV

Try reading the whole post, not just the first sentence. I find it silly, you don't therefore I don't put my arms up like I'm trying to dry my armpits and you do. You be you, it's just my opinion.
I read your whole post. It reeks of elitism, just like your second post. You're so much smarter and refined than the millions of people who ride roller coasters every day so you look down your nose at them.

Goofyernmost

I read your whole post. It reeks of elitism, just like your second post. You're so much smarter and refined than the millions of people who ride roller coasters every day so you look down your nose at them.
OMG, if you mean that I think that we are talking about a theme park ride and not walking on the moon, then I guess that makes it true. The only problem is that an elitist wouldn't even be on this board much less posting about having ones arms up during the ride. It is my opinion that it looks silly and no one yet has told me why it doesn't. However, that said, if you are saying that if I don't hold my arms up I am not one of you, then you are right and you are also being a roller coaster elitist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom