Shades of Green Question

jackjenson

I was wondering if anyone has any information about the Shades of Green renovation, specifically what they are doing to the resort and what Disney is doing for qualified guests who call and want to stay at Sog while it is still closed?

When is the renovation to be completed? Will this force costs up and space in the rooms down?

Any information is appreciated.:)

Commando Imagineer

I checked it out on April 3rd and the place was deserted. Quite errie from my normal visits. I too am interested in seeing some concept drawings as to what to expect. it must be drastic to vacate every room. I heard they had plans to add rooms during their first year in operation. I wonder if they are considering adding addition floor(s). I can't believe how long it's going to take to do it... We all can't wait.

Upvote 0

my2sweetums

Answers to SOG renovation

We had made reservation for SOG in Oct 01 to stay in Oct 02. Early this year we recieved the in fo they would be putting us up at the Contempoary for the same price we would pay at SOG, but you have to pay tax on the room. The in fo they gave us said they are doubling the # of rooms and adding 2 restaurants. I think it said it will be done in mid 2003.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom