Shades of Green Extra Magic Hours REINSTATED!

kodiak5bears

After writing a complaint e-mail to Shades of Green about no longer offering the Extra Magic Hours... I received this reply:

I am pleased to be able to announce that we have successfully reached an agreement with Disney which will allow us to reinstate the Extra Magic Hour Program for Shades of Green guests. Effective today Shades of Green guests may participate in this program. We are updating the information on our website as we speak so you should be able to find complete information on the program at www.shadesofgreen.org no later than tomorrow.

Again thank you for your interest in Shades of Green, and for sharing your thoughts with us as well.
Sincerely,

YAY!!! :sohappy:

blairsville

DarkSoldier55 said:
yay, more crouds...for cheap guests

Who says staying at Shades of Green makes you cheap? We are staying there next month. Why? because we can. That leaves us more money to spend on other things. Like special events for the kids and nicer dinners. Just because you are so cheap, don't take it out on the rest of us. It's jerks like you that ruin Disney World.:mad:

Upvote 0

Jiminy wishes

Hey guys, don't sweat the small stuff. There is nothing wrong with enjoying one of the few perks you get for doing all that you do. Just go and enjoy yourself. We had reservations at Shades of Green in March, but couldn't get all the days we wanted, so we decided to go elsewhere. Please let me know how it is, we haven't been since the renovations. I also agree that what you save on the room is somehow always spent somewhere else at Disney.

Upvote 0

kodiak5bears

Original Poster
yay, more crouds...for cheap guests???

That's right! :lol: I am staying at a beautiful resort for an unbelievably CHEAP price! That leaves me LOTS of money to spend while I am there!!! :sohappy: How is THAT cheap???

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom