Seven eleven

mitchk

I was told the best way to get to a liquor store was to take a bus to the Caribbean beach resort, because there is a seven eleven within walking distance. Is this true? I am staying for 7 days, and thought it would be a good idea to go pick up a case of beer, because the beers are a bit pricey. Anyway, is this my only option, or is there any other stores close by?

Woody13

barnum42 said:
That was going to be my suggestion.
Alternatively, get a bus to Downtown Disney and walk towards "Cross Roads". Depending on how fast you walk it should be easily done within an hour round trip stroll.

But I still think bringing it with you is the easiest option.
Great minds turn in small circles. :wave: However, my plan is a little different. If you need to get off property to buy beer and you don't want to pay for a cab, here's how to do the deed. Take the normal WDW bus from All-Stars Sports to any of the parks. Then, get on one of the Hotel Plaza Blvd. Buses (no, they don't check your resort ID) and ride up to the Doubletree Resorts or the Lake Buena Vista Resort. Exit the bus and walk to Crossroads Shopping Center (it's a short walk). Buy the beer and reverse the process. I have actually done this before in my younger days. It won't cost you anything but a little time.

Upvote 0

col

thanks for that but this sounds silly but even though im confident i dont wonna walk past bush's, drain holes or stuff like that incase any snakes or stuff come out and im buy myself. wouldnt you think disney would join forces with walgreens and set up shop by downtown disney for everyones sake.haha.:lol:

Upvote 0

Cheryl

Does anyone know where there is a Dollar Store???

I know it's a little off track, sorry! beer vs. sand toys :hammer:

We usually try to pick up some sand toys for my son at a dollar store when we're traveling (and then leave them in the closet for the next person to use). Does anyone know of any dollar stores in the Disneyworld area, perhaps on 192 or somewhere? We're staying on property but again, don't want to pay an arm and a leg for pails, scoops, etc. that we leave behind. :) Thank you in advance for any helpful comments. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom