Seven Dwarfs Mine Store

Kelly A Boss

So what do people think is going on with this store? It closed in January and here it is October and no sign of it re-opening. Even at the pace Disney does things this seems to be a long time, especially since I believe it was a pretty small store. Just doesn't make sense for the retail location for your newest ride to remain closed this long after the opening of the ride.
Do you know if it is goinging to open soon, I am going in 12 days. I have to buy some souveniers from this ride. Do you know if there is a place you buy these souveniers on property. I need to buy a Dopey mug.

Sped2424

Do you know if it is goinging to open soon, I am going in 12 days. I have to buy some souveniers from this ride. Do you know if there is a place you buy these souveniers on property. I need to buy a Dopey mug.
There is no store. This is just a sitting area/stroller parking place now. No signs of a store coming or happening. And now that the walls are gone I don't see that happening either.

Brer Panther

There is no store. This is just a sitting area/stroller parking place now. No signs of a store coming or happening. And now that the walls are gone I don't see that happening either.

Is it just me, or is it that whenever they close something in Fantasyland, it becomes a stroller parking station for a while? First the Skyway station, and now this...

MarkTwain

Is it just me, or is it that whenever they close something in Fantasyland, it becomes a stroller parking station for a while? First the Skyway station, and now this...

With all of its kid-oriented attractions, Fantasyland is the stroller capital of WDW. ;)

And oddly, Disney still hasn't accommodated that demand as well as they probably should. They could probably use a whole purpose-built stroller lot like Epcot uses in many places.

Last edited:

roj2323

Will all of its kid-oriented attractions, Fantasyland is the stroller capital of WDW. ;)

And oddly, Disney still hasn't accommodated that demand as well as they probably should. They could probably use a whole off-path stroller lot like Epcot uses in many places.
or they could just ban them. ............wishful thinking I know

Boardwalker

Oh its not the children that are the problem, rather than the parents of the tricycle motors and their need to use an over-sized troop transport with provisions for a week.

It's a kids park, if you think it's not you're mistaken. I'll be there in feb with 2 strollers, if this affects your retirement fund go to the Bahamas. Sorry Peter pan is long wait for you, I'm sure Walt designed it for 60 year olds.

yensidtlaw1969

It's a kids park, if you think it's not you're mistaken. I'll be there in feb with 2 strollers, if this affects your retirement fund go to the Bahamas. Sorry Peter pan is long wait for you, I'm sure Walt designed it for 60 year olds.
It was always meant to be a family park. That means, yes, there will be kids, but it also means there will be 60 year olds. Peter Pan was designed to accommodate both of these groups, which is why you, your kids, and the 60 year olds all enjoy it.

Boardwalker

It was always meant to be a family park. That means, yes, there will be kids, but it also means there will be 60 year olds. Peter Pan was designed to accommodate both of these groups, which is why you, your kids, and the 60 year olds all enjoy it.

Nice retort. First time I went I was 15, and I was not interested! Here I am 34 going for my 20th time. With a 3 and 6 year old. We are DVC members and we will have strollers. And we love seeing older couples enjoying each other. That's what it's all about in my opinion. If me and my wife can make it to 65, I have a 3 bedroom villa reserved at the Boardwalk during Drunkytown season! Have fun guys!

Next Big Thing

I actually walked by this area tonight. Thought it looked pretty nice and adds needed seating in the area. The paint scheme reminded me a tad of the paint scheme used in Gaston's.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

Sorry if I hit to close to home ;) As a stockholder I applaud your zeal, in fact encourage it...would you like to purchase more points ?

Bahamas ? Only thing to do there is enjoy the weather. The people are very nice, but that's all it has going for it. Belize is much nicer and so much more to do.

Fox&Hound

But with the new magicbands that link your on-ride photo to your bands (with memory maker) they don't need a designated spot to buy photos. Merchandise sure, but part of the pooh store sells dwarf merchandise already.

doctornick

And oddly, Disney still hasn't accommodated that demand as well as they probably should. They could probably use a whole purpose-built stroller lot like Epcot uses in many places.

I kind of feel like the space next to the Tangled bathrooms was set up in this way though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom