Series that have not done a WDW episode that you think should, or should have, done 1

MayKit

Original Poster
I vote for Seinfeld. Jerry would find his girlfriend of the week among World Showcase CM's,Elaine could get stuff for the J. Peterman Catalog in the Animal Kingdom, George would win the cruise playing "Who Wants To Be A Millionare."(and then lose it on a technicality) and Kramer in the Magic Kingdom.... the possibilities are endless!

Discmen

Earl. I could imagine a genuinely hilarious episode with Earl, his brother, ex-wife, and crabman in Disney. Actually, it would fit in quite well, one of the things on Earl's list would be that he stole money from someone and thereby deprived their children of the trip to Disney. To rectify the wrong he must bring the children, who turn out to be spoiled jerks, to Disney.

CoffeeJedi

Earl definitely would make a good fit.
Seinfeld just wouldn't work IMHO. The show's just too cynical for a place like WDW.

I got it! How about "Thunder in Paradise"? Wow, i would have loved to see THAT episode!
what?:lookaroun

LaughingGravy

CSI
That figure hanging at the top of the stretching room one day drips something on a guest. Investigation starts with a Homeland Security subpeona of all forum posts and member identities from stupidguesttricks.com

jozzmenia

Hmmm, how about Law and Order SVU?...:lol:

Just kidding, but I love the show!

Anyway, I love any show that visits Disney, but I would have a bundle of laughs if they had it on a South Park or Simpsons episode (just as I loved it on Family Guy). :sohappy:

giantgolfer

The Sopranos....

Tony takes his clan on a family vacation to get away from everything and ends up right in the middle of problem with a Florida mobster.

Hehe, I'm picturing Dr. House walking around the Magic Kingdom, making small children cry by letting kids know that Tinkerbelle is attatched to a rope, and theres an ordinary person inside Mickey Mouse...

col

im going for my name is earl or 2 and a half men or scrubs. any show that has good comedy like those 3 would make for a very funny episode at WDW.

ssidiouss@mac.c

#1 SouthPark.. a serious and concentrated jab at DisneyWorld woud be fun
#2 CSI.. someone mentioned it and it would be fun to see
#3 Appliance Direct commercial shot in Disney World itself

But forget all that.. what I would like more than anything would be ::

A zombie movie made by the people who did Shaun Of The Dead that takes place inside disneyworld.. like some group of people start out in magic kingdom.. zombies start getting infected.. so the people have to run around thru attractions and try to stay alive etc while the zombie infection is spreading rapidly because of the vast overcrowding.. the main characters get surrounded at the castle so they make their way to the top and use the tinkerbell cable to fly across to tomorrowland.. then they hit the monorail to epcot but the zombies are already there.. everything is destroyed like a post apocalyptical landscape (the epcot wand is on the ground even) so they try to find a boat to mgm for where they end up making their last stand in the tower of terror with 10000s of zombies outside it for the finale.

Lost... Locke finds another hatch marked in the ground by three adjoining circles. He and Ecko open the hatch and climb down the ladder... only to find that they've been transported to the Utilidors!

SpectroMan

South Park- they could do so much

Lost- a character could be someone who worked for Disney, and the flashbacks would show the theme parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom