Seralago Hotel

tobedard

Original Poster
Can anyone give me information about this hotel? I'm looking to take my wife and two young kids to Disney for an abbreviated vacation, and I'd like to keep the $$ as low as possible. Thanks!
:snore:

jasonk

I first stayed at the Seralago in 2004 when it was still a Holiday Inn. My wife and two daughters age 8 and 10 at the time had a kid suite. This is basically a normal size room, but where the second bed would be is a partition seperating the room into the adult and kid section. the kid section had three small beds, one of them being a bunk bed. When I say small, I mean small. I don't think anyone say over 13 would fit. There were also two T.V's, one in the kids section, and one in the adult section. I have also stayed there with just my wife and I in a king bed room. the king bed room also had a sofa sleeper. Each room came with your standard iron and ironing board, and built in hairdryers. Also, the rooms all have a mini fridge and microwave. There was also a small supply of paper products, such as plates, bowls, silverware. Some of the rooms have a built in safe, but some do not. there is a safe deposit box at the front desk that is open 24 hrs. The pools were O.k, just your average rectangle shape, nothing fancy. There is towel service poolside, so no need to use your room towels. housekeeping was satisfactory, and kept the room in good shape. my children were surprised to find their stuffed animals put in different poses when we came home each night. overall the place is decent, but may seem a little worn to some. i remember the airconditioner being loud. Their is a food court that has a good selection of junk, as well sandwhiches, salad, chicken, pizza, burgurs etc. i had room service one night with no complaints. The staff is nice. There is a shuttle to the parks, but I never used it, so I can't say anything about that. There is a workout room, as well as a laundry room. if you are basically looking for a place to sleep at night, the Seralago will work. it is no 5 star hotel, but it is good for people on a budget. Any other questions let me know.

bjlc57

anyone have any updates on this hotel...

Does anyone have any updates about this hotel.. I would like to stay there in March and am wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this place.. thanks..

ShellyW

I stayed there in May 2006. I thought it was disgusting, but this is just my opinion. We stayed in a Kidsuite, and while I am sure there are more Kidsuites that were in better condition, this one was in pretty run down shape. We asked to be moved, but they wouldn't move us.

The pool actually has salt water in it, and was fairly nice except after my kids played in it they all came down with a severe flu. The doctor we ended up taking them to actually said that the ingestion of the water was probably what did it. Once again, just MHO.

Magic Maker

I work for WDW and have talked to about 10 guests who have stayed there over the past two years. I have heard nothing but bad things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom