Sequoia Lodge Rooms

MOUSEHUNTER

Original Poster
I've just booked montana room for June. Can anybody assist as to where in the hotel I should request rooms, I'd rather have a
pitureques view the a car park. Also noise levels.

Many thanks

MOUSEHUNTER

Original Poster
Sorry for the dysfunctional post. (right after working a week of night shifts is not the best time ). Can anybody help with the selection of a room? The montana rooms have been booked, but where in the main lodge should I request a room re view from window and lack of passing foot or vehicle traffic. Also how many stories including the ground floor does it have ?:hammer:

ariel84

I'm going to Disneyland Paris on the 14th and staying in a montanna room. I have been told that these are much better than the standard rooms. I will have a look and find out where it is best to be situated.

ariel84

Just got back from my best trop ever to DLP. The sequoia was a fantastic hotel. I cant really answer your question as the hotel is so large. As far as I can tell none of the montanna rooms look out onto the car park. Rooms normally look out onto a forest of pine and sequoia trees. Don't worry about noise levels either, the hotel is one of the most peacefull i have visited and if you open your window you can hear delightful relaxing piped music!

We had a room mix up and tried to obtain a lake side room, the staff will not give out these rooms unless you pay a suplement. I would reccomend that you request a room in a high room near to the elevators. But beware because you may have to face the absolutly ugly Santa Fe Hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom