September/October

disneycouple07

In the past DH and I have visited in September. The heat doesn't bother us especially being from Mississippi. DD's first trip was this past December. My mom also went with us. I was more worried about her getting overheated than anything. It was unusally hot for December. I'm worried about going the end of September or October.

Disvillain63

If December was too hot for your mom, then it is likely that the end of September or early October will definitely be too hot. The days can be in the 90s and extremely humid ... it's hurricane season.

Upvote 0

tlev

It can be very, very hot in October. We've been before when its in the mid 90's. Add in the humidity and it can be just as hot as the summer months can. On the upside it is cooler at night.

Upvote 0

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
What part of MS you in? We're up here in Olive Branch, so we're used to the heat as well.

Whoa, really? Last month, I had a shipment stuck in Olive Branch, MS that needed to get to Memphis; trucking company let us down. I'd never heard of Olive Branch, MS until then--if I'd known you were there, I could have paid you to get it where it needed to be on time!! ;)

Upvote 0

draybook

Whoa, really? Last month, I had a shipment stuck in Olive Branch, MS that needed to get to Memphis; trucking company let us down. I'd never heard of Olive Branch, MS until then--if I'd known you were there, I could have paid you to get it where it needed to be on time!! ;)

Yeah, when people ask where we're from I usually say Memphis because the only thing separating us is the MS/TN stateline and people know where Memphis is.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom