September crowds....what to expect?

LuvMyLatte

Original Poster
Usually I go to WDW in November, but this year I am making the trip the last week of September. I decided to go at this time due to the free dining and the MNSSHP. I am also hoping that the crowds will be low. What are the crowds like the last week of September? Is it comparable to the week prior to Thanksgiving? We usually go around Nov. 15- about the 23.

Thanks for the help:wave:

draybook

I can't help you with the end of the month, but I can tell you from experience that the middle is quite nice. Hot, but crowds are pretty low.

Epcot-Rules

Most schools in the US start back in late August and early September so the crowds should be somewhat light I would think. But I am not speaking from experience.

acishere

While in town for a wedding I went to MK in September on a weekend. There were crowds, but completely manageable. Fantasyland rides had no waits when I went through there. The weather was brutal however.

majorrfb

Sept crowd levels.

You will love WDW during your time frame. Crowds are low, for the most part.
Weather is warm, sooooo enjoy and have a great time. :wave:

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
What are the dates you're going exactly?

I'm going the last week of September into the first week of October, and have been inquiring as well.

I've heard great things about September but the over the time frame I'm going sept 27th to Oct 4th There is the TOT race and Epcot's 30th.

So that will add to whatever the typical crowds are that time of the year.
I would say "free dining" adds but I think free dining IS typical this time of year as well.

All that probably wasn't very informative..but take it for what it's worth...;)

bgraham34

What are the dates you're going exactly?

I'm going the last week of September into the first week of October, and have been inquiring as well.

I've heard great things about September but the over the time frame I'm going sept 27th to Oct 4th There is the TOT race and Epcot's 30th.

So that will add to whatever the typical crowds are that time of the year.
I would say "free dining" adds but I think free dining IS typical this time of year as well.

All that probably wasn't very informative..but take it for what it's worth...;)

You are going to run into the Food and Wine Festival at that time. Epcot especially on the weekends will be very busy.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
You are going to run into the Food and Wine Festival at that time. Epcot especially on the weekends will be very busy.

Yup forgot about that too! Free Dining, Epcot's 30th, and F&WF...eh..the Good news is it's all cool things..:D.....well except for the TOT race - I only run from the police. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom