Sept 11-18 Rehabs

loxley44

Does anyone know of any rehabs going on next week. I know of WOL, Seas, Main Street Train Station, and the cool station(which does not bother me if it is close.......beware of the Beverly). I have seen the threads about Pirates and maybe Haunted Mansion, and do not want them to be closed. If you have infl let me know. Thanks

RickEff

loxley44 said:
Does anyone know of any rehabs going on next week. I know of WOL, Seas, Main Street Train Station, and the cool station(which does not bother me if it is close.......beware of the Beverly). I have seen the threads about Pirates and maybe Haunted Mansion, and do not want them to be closed. If you have infl let me know. Thanks
I'm one of the weirdos that loves Beverly. :wave:

The main site has a list of all rehabs. WDWMagic

Enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

MouseearsDeb

We're going the 17-25 and I'm hoping it's just a rumor. I emailed Disney, but have not heard back from them yet. Probably will be a few days before I do. I don't think there is anything on their website refering to PoTC or HH being down either. I missed It's A Small World last year and am looking forward to seeing the updated version. I think I missed eating in the resteraunt and waving at everyone in the boats more though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom