sensitive question

abug'saunt

Hi all. I have a question that is kinda sensitive and I don't mean to offend anyone. That being said, my family and I are going to the world in May and we are, well, overweight. My question is this, can larger size people ride EE? We did have a slight problem with Kali as we were a little wide for the seats a couple years ago. All responses welcome.

monorailguy01

I know people who are "overweight" and they could not fit on EE there are signes in the line that says something like if you have different body shape you can not ride or something like that. But im sure you will be fine... good luck

Upvote 0

frazierle

First off, I'd like to thank all who replied. Even my hubby was impressed with the quickness and kindness of all who responded. I did check out the other site suggested and was impressed. Shared with hubby too.

My sis and I are both about 5'9", size 28, with pear shape and large chest. My hubby and his dad have tummies and mom is 6 ft tall with a round lower half. My niece is right where she should be for her age (wish I had her energy at times). We jokingly call ourselves "the Fat Family".

We choose to go to Disney for our vacations as we find them more "plus size" friendly. We had a slight problem in 2003 with Kali but we were still able to ride. When we went in 2005, we got to ride everything we wanted and that was a great feeling. Dinosaur was great and was a first time for mom (she loved it). Hubby, sis, and I are more for the thrill rides, the parents like the sitting type rides that don't drop or twist you around, the young one loves the kid friendly rides, and Disney provides something for all of us. We took our niece on BTMRR in 2005 when she was only 5. She freaked out at the time but now wants to take Papa on it. Niece said ToT might be something new to try. And Mom has agreed to try Splash Mountain despite fear of heights. Knowing we can ride EE this time has been like a weight lifted off our shoulders.

Again, thanks for all who responded. And if you're in the parks between May 22 and June 1, 2007 and see a family consisting of 5 adults and a 6 yr old princess, just say hi.:wave: Good chance it'll be us. :lol:

We'll be there May 25th - June 2nd. Have fun.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom