Sending ideas to parks

DWImagineer

Original Poster
Just curious, but how many of you have ever actaully sent something to a amusement park and got a reply back. One time I sent a water coaster idea called the "The Lost Continent", which is a dinosaur based ride, a few years back to the Kennywood Amusement Park. Well, believe it or not, but they actually got back to me and forwarded it to the actaul park ride designers. I thought that was pretty cool! Then, that summer, the park was planning to double its size and add new high tech rides in 2010. So there is a possibility of that ride actaully being built at Kennywood. By the way, does anyone have universal's email. i would like to email the Jurassic Park Jeep Adventure i came up with.

relloron

I can tell you Disney doesn't accept ride ideas outside of the Immagineering department. I sent them a letter with an idea, and they said thanks but they can't foreward it. (People would be taking credit they created the ride).

It was nice though, they sent some Mickey stickers and a photo of the Fab Five signed by each. You can look the adress up on the internet to send it to them if you want, just saying something. They might say thanks for the input and sned you something special. =)

Good luck with your ride. :)

DWImagineer

Original Poster
Isn't there an address for Disney's Imagineers. Well, I will tell you this. Do not EVER directly email Disney. I gave them some ideas for new attractions for Disney's Animal Kingdom and gave them full permission and copyrights to use the ideas....they never got back to me, even just to say " sorry we don't accepet ideas" kind of thing; I emailed them last year:lol:

Tim G

DWImagineer said:
Just curious, but how many of you have ever actaully sent something to a amusement park and got a reply back. One time I sent a water coaster idea called the "The Lost Continent", which is a dinosaur based ride, a few years back to the Kennywood Amusement Park. Well, believe it or not, but they actually got back to me and forwarded it to the actaul park ride designers. I thought that was pretty cool! Then, that summer, the park was planning to double its size and add new high tech rides in 2010. So there is a possibility of that ride actaully being built at Kennywood. By the way, does anyone have universal's email. i would like to email the Jurassic Park Jeep Adventure i came up with.
E v e r y , l e t t e r, is being read...
Some are forwarded... 99.9% of them don't make it...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom