Rumor Selfies with Mando

Ronnie Sanford

Original Poster
I was in the cubicle listening to one of the few non-furloughed creative types wax on about a new Galaxy’s Edge selfie spot.

They start with a long winded speech. It went something like this:
Bring your child for a selfie with Mando. It’s the perfect promotion synergy for the 2nd season.

A fan site of these skills should make short work of this. Such a long socially distanced queue for such a small memory maker package. Ronnie has spoken.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
I was in the cubicle listening to one of the few non-furloughed creative types wax on about a new Galaxy’s Edge selfie spot.

Bring your child for a selfie with Mando. It’s the perfect promotion synergy for the 2nd season.

A fan site of these skills should make short work of this. Such a long socially distanced queue for such a small memory maker package. Ronnie has spoken.
It makes sense based on TDO's current trajectory -- inject an unrelated IP for promotional purposes.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
M&G Mando (and The Child?)

Hopefully there'll be some "Baby Yoda" puppet or whathaveyou because Mando alone isn't going to cut it. Although it's only natural for them to do this, the fandom has speculated as much. Question is: Will it be a temporary promo thing or a long run M&G? Hoping for the latter and a reworked G:E to follow.

techgeek

M&G Mando (and The Child?)

Hopefully there'll be some "Baby Yoda" puppet or whathaveyou because Mando alone isn't going to cut it. Although it's only natural for them to do this, the fandom has speculated as much. Question is: Will it be a temporary promo thing or a long run M&G? Hoping for the latter and a reworked G:E to follow.

According to accepted timelines, there would be about 24 years between the events of The Mandalorian (10 ABY) and the currently represented period of Galaxy's Edge (~34 ABY). If the child were to be depicted in the land, he would have had to have 'grown up' at least a little bit (to be fair, we don't know what the growth patterns are for his species...).

EPCOT-O.G.

Seems like the idea that Galaxy’s Edge is fixed in time to a specific point between The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker is becoming discretionary within WDI?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Seems like the idea that Galaxy’s Edge is fixed in time to a specific point between The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker is becoming discretionary within WDI?
Until eventually it reaches a tipping point and it becomes a Star Wars free for all thus making WDI and park guests happier. I just wish it would happen sooner rather than later. I suspect if it does happen it will be a gradual, baby steps kind of thing. A Baby Yoda and Space Babysitter M&G is that first step. Maybe.

kingdead

I don't see what's wrong with incorporating all the movies (I'm stumped that they haven't made Padme and Leia Disney princesses yet--imagine the costume sales for little girls!)

JoeCamel

Until eventually it reaches a tipping point and it becomes a Star Wars free for all thus making WDI and park guests happier. I just wish it would happen sooner rather than later. I suspect if it does happen it will be a gradual, baby steps kind of thing. A Baby Yoda and Space Babysitter M&G is that first step. Maybe.
5 years baby yoda as a popup in a whack-a-mole machine

Ldno

If I had to guess this could be a new PhotoPass magic shot.
I was reading about this two years ago and wonder whatever happened to them, but even in disney springs world of Disney’s photopass station is not all bad!

Giss Neric

... I'd much rather see the different missions on Smuggler's Run than some forced in meet and greet
People can't even follow instructions or even multitask with the current mission now. I always see pilots who are so focused on flying that they can't hear Hondo guiding them. I have to tell them to push buttons or pull the lever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom