SEGWAY show at Innoventions East

DCA Fan

Awsome! Where did you do it? Was it fun? You think its worth the money?

I'm saving up to get one...only 2,800 dollars to go.:lol:

Testtrack321

Long story short.

I am part of FIRST robotics program. This was in April (28th ish). There was a VIP tent. My dad got some passes for us (he sponsors our team) and we could get free drinks, food, etc. When walking in down a VIP only walkway to the competition, we saw the coveted Segway tent. This tent was roughly 15ft by 8ft. They had two Segs to try out. I rode it around a few times. I tried it on Friday and again on Saturday.

Very cool. I want one, to bad their 3K!

orlpassholder

Original Poster
very cool I cant wait for the segway. I am buying one, I have the money, and cant wait. I see they are going to offer 2 versions one standand alone the other with several carrying compartments I believe they are called the I and E series

Testtrack321

Three series my friend, three.....

P seires:

The one you and I will buy. It will go 10 mph and weight 60lbs. $3K

I series:

Industrial. 12 mph. $8K.

E Series:

The best. Estand (jump off and it stands up without support), carries 75 lbs of cargo on Segway, 300 lb cart extension available. $8K.

We will by the pSeries, and companies will buy the e and iSeries.

Bdis86

Account Suspended
I can't wait to run over all the little kids in WDW. hee hee. j/k I wonder what rules Disney will have for segways. :)

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by Bdis86
I can't wait to run over all the little kids in WDW. hee hee. j/k I wonder what rules Disney will have for segways. :)

we can bring Segways in the parks? cool....

I want one... *Starts to count allowance money*

*realizes she has only $23*

oh well, I still have about another year till they come out anyway...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom