Secrets, tricks, overlooked details

foxfire

I've noticed a few of these things before. I finally found the talking water fountain in Epcot (can't wait till the day it says "Please deposit 50 cents" =p

BTW--exactly what happens when you grab the Singin in the Rain umbrella & step on the ground?

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by foxfire
I've noticed a few of these things before. I finally found the talking water fountain in Epcot (can't wait till the day it says "Please deposit 50 cents" =p

BTW--exactly what happens when you grab the Singin in the Rain umbrella & step on the ground?
Why what else happens when you grap an umbrella ....It starts raining

Nansafan

Re: oh...

Originally posted by Thirteen1
What is the Magna Doodle in Buzz Lightyear? I hadn't heard of that one...
While you're in the queue for Buzz, near where the Fast Pass and Stand-by lines meet is a big Magna Doodle mounted on the wall. My fav is the View Master.

careship

How about the little twinkling lights in the cement in the walkway around Innoventions in Epcot? Takes me a good hour to get my kids to leave this spot, they chase the lights and usually end up running into a few people. (Yeah, that's my rude children. LOL Most people actually stop and watch them. It is a cute little nothing in the park.)

jenjie

How about the little twinkling lights in the cement in the walkway around Innoventions in Epcot?

Those are always fun! Totally unrelated, but when we were in the Orlando airport waiting for our plane, my mom had taken ds4 to one of the airport shops. He came back excited about the pixie dust in the floor! :lol: This one shop has sparkles in the floor. It looks pretty cool and I appreciated with my mom keeping the magic going even though we had left Disney.

santonucci

Some of my favorites:

In Epcot, while boarding the Maelstrom, you'll notice that one of the Vikings in the longboat has some funny headgear!

In AK, in the Dinoland playground, try to open the door (have your kid do it and just watch!)

First haircuts in Magic Kingdom (both kids) are the best. Ask what color they want (My son went for bright orange spikes! He's 4, it washes out...)

Hotel tours: Smokehouse at the WL, MMMM Good!!!

Steve

It is my goal to spend 1 year of my life at WDW! ~2 months down, 10 to go @37 years old!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by santonucci
First haircuts in Magic Kingdom (both kids) are the best. Ask what color they want (My son went for bright orange spikes! He's 4, it washes out...)

and that's only if Michal is working... he actually pays for the stuff out of his pocket... not Disney

santonucci

Both Maura and Michal have cut my son's and my hair...

Maura cut my daughter's (1st cut) without a fuss or tears (my duaghter and strangers, no tears, now that's some Disney Magic!)

Add monorail co-pilot to the list of disney "secrets".

Steve

AKL (2002/2003/2003), WL (1997/2000/2001/2003), GF (1998), CS (2001) and a few "non-magical" stays as well...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by santonucci
Both Maura and Michal have cut my son's and my hair...

Maura cut my daughter's (1st cut) without a fuss or tears (my duaghter and strangers, no tears, now that's some Disney Magic!)

Add monorail co-pilot to the list of disney "secrets".

Steve

AKL (2002/2003/2003), WL (1997/2000/2001/2003), GF (1998), CS (2001) and a few "non-magical" stays as well...

I know Maura! I usually only let michal or her cut it. Maura will sometimes have it... but Michal is the supplier for the rest of the shop... which usually means, if he's not in the shop, you can't get it that day.

It would be sweet if Disney were to sanction i

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom