Secrets in WDW

raven

Every time I'm at the Haunted Mansion, I've looked for this ring. After countless years of looking, I have yet to find it. I always thought it was by the exit, no wonder I never found it!

So to be more specific on it's location (so I can finally see it), is it located in the standby queue, the FP queue, where the two queues meet, or outside the gates?
I believe it's when you are standing in front of the large tomb of the sailer that is gargling. There should be a trash can on your right up against the fence in the corner. It's on the ground in that area.

_mickey_

I believe it's when you are standing in front of the large tomb of the sailer that is gargling. There should be a trash can on your right up against the fence in the corner. It's on the ground in that area.

I just saw this post (must have missed it earlier), I think I know where you are talking about - it's right before where the two lines (FP and standby) meet, yes? No wonder I've not seen it - I always feel like I'm being rushed through that section. I'll just have to politely find a while to hold up the line for a moment or two! :)

raven

I just saw this post (must have missed it earlier), I think I know where you are talking about - it's right before where the two lines (FP and standby) meet, yes? No wonder I've not seen it - I always feel like I'm being rushed through that section. I'll just have to politely find a while to hold up the line for a moment or two! :)
Instead of playing the organ in the standby queue, turn around and look for it on the ground near the trash can.

mousehockey37

I'm calling Troll thread.

Well, thanks to the blabbers, this is why we don't have nice things.

WDW secrets are secrets for a reason. If everyone knew what they were (which they now do), it's not a secret now, is it?

_mickey_

I'm calling Troll thread.

Well, thanks to the blabbers, this is why we don't have nice things.

WDW secrets are secrets for a reason. If everyone knew what they were (which they now do), it's not a secret now, is it?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom