second thoughts about Jan trip

BUZZCRUSH

As I read about more and more things not being open (thunder mountain rr comes to mind), the shortened hours and iffy weather I'm having second thoughts about our jan trip. Right now we have 8 days booked, first 4 at sog and second half at beach club. I'm thinking of changing to a cruise instead. Idea being we have never done a cruise and it will be warmer. Our boys are 10 and 4 and we have been to Disney twice before. My husband is not that excited about a cruise (having worked on ships during his time as a Marine) - but he's willing cause it's Disney.

Any thoughts?:veryconfu

Harptattoo

Couldn't agree more

This is a great time of year to go! You can experience all the sit down meals without feeling like you are missing time in the parks. Book your ADR's for after the parks close or at the end of the day. Also the hours are shorter but you will get everything you want to do done as the lines are excessively shorter. It can be colder but it is Florida so not too cold and there is always a chance you could get a swim in like we did during our late January trip. DOn't have second thoughts just have fun!

I'm going in January (7-15), and although I do have some concerns about the weather, I'm also excited about the things we'll have time to do in the evenings, since the parks won't be open. We have tickets to see La Nouba one night, and several ADRs for restaurants we've never been to. I figured that with the parks closing early, it would force me to slow down and spend my evenings relaxing and enjoying new things!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom