SeaWorld To End Orca Breeding

Tony the Tigger

Awesome quote!!

But since sea world is moving ahead with eliminating the orcas, as apparently they see value in getting rid of them for PR , not sure they would be anxious to have people change their minds. If anything, this article is saying that sea world is making the wrong call in getting rid of them.

They also bought themselves a good number of years in which any number of things can happen: orcas become endangered, SW makes a case for captivity with some kind of expansion that they don't have to pay for right now, SW rescues an injured orca in the wild and keeps it - who knows. They have an ocean full of wiggle room.

BrianV

They also bought themselves a good number of years in which any number of things can happen: orcas become endangered, SW makes a case for captivity with some kind of expansion that they don't have to pay for right now, SW rescues an injured orca in the wild and keeps it - who knows. They have an ocean full of wiggle room.

True. And I suppose a male orca and a female one could decide they really really love each other...

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
If I am reading this thread correctly....

They just flop themselves onto the platforms and die when they get too sad, I can catch them when they do that. YUM!
We could probably speed up the saddening by showing them photos of the decay and disrepair of the Disney Parks down the road from them.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
show em a video of the new star wars "show" and they will leap straight into your bar-b-q

We could probably speed up the saddening by showing them photos of the decay and disrepair of the Disney Parks down the road from them.

OoOoOoOoO good ideas. The easier and faster we get these delicious beasts out of captivity(and into our bellies), the happier we will all be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom