Seaworld during Halloween

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
Has anyone been to the Halloween celebration? Our last visit was in June '04 and it was VERY hot to the point that you couldn't really enjoy the shows. This year we are going in Oct. Hows the park during this time of the year? I know WDW is much more enjoyable, just wondering about SW. Thanks!

JROK

I went this past year... MNSSHP is a lot lot better... The "Halloween Event" is more like just free candy at specific points in the park and some DJ thing for kids by the Polar Bear attraction... not too many kids were dressed up... I think because it's in the daytime that it really loses the Halloween feel... it's fun... get great candy... but MNSSHP is better... and Halloween Horror Nights is the best :animwink:

crazydaveh

Spooktacular is fun for the family, but I honestly think Mickey's Halloween party is better.

SeaWorld holds the events each weekend in October, with a Friday thrown in every now and then. Kids can dress up and hit candy stands around the park. The shows are modified for Halloween.

Clyde and Seamore still has the best show during this time, and the Pets A'Hoy show has the animals in costumes.

The crowds are heavy. They're not Holiday crowds, but heavy for October. It's usually not too hot either.

Hope you have fun!

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
Is the event a seperate ticket like MNSSHP or is it included with admission? If seperate, any idea of the cost? I know we will be attending MNSSHP, but still on the fence for Seaworld's event. Thanks!

Pongo

MouseearsDeb said:
Is the event a seperate ticket like MNSSHP or is it included with admission? If seperate, any idea of the cost? I know we will be attending MNSSHP, but still on the fence for Seaworld's event. Thanks!

It is the same price to get into Sea World during the Spooktacular as it is during any other time. They hold all the events during the daytime, so it would be hard for them to change the price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom