SeaWorld Dining

919Florida

Original Poster
What is everyone's favorite place to dine at SeaWorld? My personal favorite is Voyagers. Nothing beats yummy SeaWorld BBQ. I love everything at Voyagers. However I also enjoy the grilled chicken sandwich at Spice Mill. At SeaFire I love the pasta dish with spicy meatballs, marinara sauce and parmesan cheese. I’m getting hungry just thinking of all this food now. Over at Antarctica I LOVE the new Expedition Cafe. Huge fan of the Orange Chicken dish there.

Its very tough to choose just one place. :)

OFTeric

What is everyone's favorite place to dine at SeaWorld? My personal favorite is Voyagers. Nothing beats yummy SeaWorld BBQ. I love everything at Voyagers. However I also enjoy the grilled chicken sandwich at Spice Mill. At SeaFire I love the pasta dish with spicy meatballs, marinara sauce and parmesan cheese. I’m getting hungry just thinking of all this food now. Over at Antarctica I LOVE the new Expedition Cafe. Huge fan of the Orange Chicken dish there.

Its very tough to choose just one place. :)

Sharks Underwater is my favorite. That restaurant is so incredible.

But if we are going quick service, I love the Expedition Cafe at Antarctica just because you have tons of variety.

SeaWorlds BBQ is deff the best in a theme park though... there are just lots of great dining options.

Crazydisneyfanluke

I haven't been able to eat at Expedition Cafe yet, my family loves voyagers, Such great BBQ. I have gone in there to get drinks before and there has always been a huge line. I was wondering, What kind of dishes does Expedition Cafe offer?

erider

When we where at Sea World 2 weeks ago, we went to Voyagers and got spare ribs. I have to say they where really good for theme park food. We also had chicken fingers at Mango's (at least I think that's the name, the one next to Wild Arctic) and their chicken fingers where way better than the ones at Disney.

919Florida

Original Poster
I haven't been able to eat at Expedition Cafe yet, my family loves voyagers, Such great BBQ. I have gone in there to get drinks before and there has always been a huge line. I was wondering, What kind of dishes does Expedition Cafe offer?

Expedition Cafe features three different stations to get food.
Italian area offers Spaghetti and meatballs, Italian Rope Sausage Sandwich with peppers or a Garden Lasagna
American Section: Fried chicken or Baked Chicken
Asian Section: Pepper Steak, Orange Chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein or Teriyaki Chicken.

All areas have sides for the dishes too.

Hope this helps. Its really good.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Expedition Cafe features three different stations to get food.
Italian area offers Spaghetti and meatballs, Italian Rope Sausage Sandwich with peppers or a Garden Lasagna
American Section: Fried chicken or Baked Chicken
Asian Section: Pepper Steak, Orange Chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein or Teriyaki Chicken.

All areas have sides for the dishes too.

Hope this helps. Its really good.
Sounds good! thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom