Seasonal Pass upgrading to an Annual Pass

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I apologize in advance if I'm posting this in the wrong spot, but does anyone have experience upgrading their seasonal pass to an annual pass?

I'm going to the parks this July and I've called Disney to make sure this is possible. They said it definitely is, but they can't seem to give me any information on what the price is going to look like and said I wouldn't be able to do the upgrade until I arrive at the parks. I've also had different agents tell me different things. One told me that I would pay a lump sum difference between what I payed for my seasonal and the cost of an annual, another told me that I would have an increased monthly payment. I'm truthfully so confused about what the process is going to look like, so if any of you have experiences with this issue I'd love to hear how it worked out for you.

Miceberg

I have done this more than once since I don't like to shell out all that cash unless I'm sure I'm going to need the extra days or adding the Premiere to my Premium once I'm sure I'm going coast-to-coast that year.
You can keep the first part of your pass (the one you originally purchased) on payments but the upgrade portion will need to be paid in full. An increase in the monthly payment to cover the additional amount was not an option. Also, any discount you may have received in renewing will be lost when you upgrade to the next type of pass.

It is an easy process and was handled quickly at the park.

Upvote 0

Miceberg

You can keep making the payments on your season, that part of your contract won't change. You will pay the difference between the two passes. I don't know which pass you have/want. But let's say you have the Annual Pass the costs 654.00 per year and you want the Premium Pass that is 779.00. When you upgrade, you'll pay $125 plus tax and the monthly payments you've been making will stay the same.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom