seasonal MainGate????

futuredisneydj

Original Poster
hey guys. i was a CP and finished back in Aug. and went seasonal after that. i have gone back since than and worked for 3 days and i was just wondering arnt i supposed to be getting a new maingate for i think 6 visits in the mail?? if anyone knows who i can call to check on it PLEASEEE let me know!! am i supposed to call my managers or the labor office or what? lol im bringin 2 friends down there in march and i need to know if i get a new maingate to get them into the parks be4 i go and buy the plane tickets! if u have any clue let me know!!! THANKS!!! :D

Atta83

better make sure you have a valid id as well....or it wont work and tehy will take both the id and the main gate away.....

bsummer

better make sure you have a valid id as well....or it wont work and tehy will take both the id and the main gate away.....

I don't think that's true...you don't have to have your ID to use your blue pass, you just have to have photo ID. Last time I used it I tired to show the guy my ID and he said he doesn't need that he needs a photo ID. Plus Campus Reps get a blue pass and they don't always get and ID.

Atta83

I don't think that's true...you don't have to have your ID to use your blue pass, you just have to have photo ID. Last time I used it I tired to show the guy my ID and he said he doesn't need that he needs a photo ID. Plus Campus Reps get a blue pass and they don't always get and ID.

Ummm i can tell you that you do. My friend had his main gate taken cause he is seasonal and hasnt workd since august. He came for a visit and went to ec and then got his main gate taken away cause his id is expired. Even the manager said he needed his cm id and a photo that just his dl wasnt enough. He was able to get into the parks the day before using his dl and main gate but the next day wasnt so lucky...

Mecha Figment

For cast memebers you have to have your park id and if then if you don't have a photo on it a photo ID. the photo id listing on the back of the card is basicaly for your spouce who has to show they are related and on the card as well.

bsummer

Ummm i can tell you that you do. My friend had his main gate taken cause he is seasonal and hasnt workd since august. He came for a visit and went to ec and then got his main gate taken away cause his id is expired. Even the manager said he needed his cm id and a photo that just his dl wasnt enough. He was able to get into the parks the day before using his dl and main gate but the next day wasnt so lucky...

Well I guess it depends on the CM working at the turnstiles because I always use my blue pass without my ID. So I guess it's a chance you take and who is working....mmm oh well....such is life at Disney.

futuredisneydj

Original Poster
ya i know my ID is valid..i just got it in oct. and they said its good till dec so i have to go get a new sticker for it when im back in dec. just checkin to be sure i get a maingate at all! i already got the tickets back there and hotel room but that would of suxed if i couldnt get my friends in the parks. its just 6 visits for seasonal CM's right??

Atta83

ya i know my ID is valid..i just got it in oct. and they said its good till dec so i have to go get a new sticker for it when im back in dec. just checkin to be sure i get a maingate at all! i already got the tickets back there and hotel room but that would of suxed if i couldnt get my friends in the parks. its just 6 visits for seasonal CM's right??

Yes, only 6 visits.

juan

im happy because when I updated my seasonal a few weeks ago - I got the red id with my photo --- no more white id's!!

futuredisneydj

Original Poster
haha i know exactly what ur talkin about! when i went and got my red ID i was showing every1 that i no longer have the white CP id. i was so excited haha :p do u work at mission space?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom