Seasonal attractions opening 5/20

speck76

Original Poster
Well, maybe

Pirata y Perrico is opening for the summer on 5/20, according to a CM tonight.

The menu has not changed, it will still be TACOS!!!!!

speck76

Original Poster
mickey04 said:
When you said seasonal "attractions" you got me all excited for TK or WoL. But then I always do enjoy a good churro. :p

Last year they opened mid-June, I will check tomorrow if they open this week.....there is a chance

mickey04

speck76 said:
Last year they opened mid-June, I will check tomorrow if they open this week.....there is a chance

That would be really awesome!! It's been forever since I've been able to see either of those. We're there the 20th-25th.

Huck

speck76 said:
Well, maybe

Pirata y Perrico is opening for the summer on 5/20, according to a CM tonight.

The menu has not changed, it will still be TACOS!!!!!

Yay!
This is my favorite counter service spot! I love to sit and listen to the talking AA parrot outside POC and eat tacos! It will open just in time for my 5/27 trip!!

Hooray!

General Grizz

Timekeeper: A 360 degree Circle-Vision show in the Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland, featuring the story of a wacky robot, the Timekeeper, and his assitant, 9-eye, who travel from the era of the dinosaurs into the future. Although guests have to stand up during the show in order to view the full experience, the message is very inspiring. As Jules Verne says, "What one can conceive, one can achieve."

Wonders of Life: A pavilion in Future World East, situated between the Universe of Energy and Mission Space, which celebrates the complexities of human life. Inside are a variety of fairground-themed attractions, such as the Fitness Fairgrounds and Sensory Funhouse. The prominent attractions included the 1989 thriller Body Wars, the Cranium Command (starring the popular 1980s SNL cast and original Epcot characters), and The Making of Me, starring Martin Short.

Lauriebar

I have heard everyone here raving about Pirata for a year now so I am very excited about giving it a try during my June trip!! Thanks for the heads up, Speck.

dxwwf3

I'd give anything to be able to see Timekeeper and Wonders of Life one last time on this trip (Late June-Early July). And of course I'd love to see CoP as well, but not for the last time ;)

Let's hope we can hear some news soon and let's hope this is positive news.

maxime29

Premium Member
Funny that out of the many times we've been to MK, we have never eaten in Adventureland. They sell taco salads, correct?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom