Season passholders fast pass plus question

Rogerssmatt

Original Poster
So we are a family of nine and all Gold Season passholders. I was wondering is it possible to book fast passes for all nine of us if lets say only three of us go...for us to be able to ride more rides. Not trying to be a rule breaker. We have ligit season passes and just figured it would be fun for on school days for my wife , college aged kiddo, and myself to ride more rides by bringing my school aged kids season passes (to use there schduled fastpasses ) with us?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
No they would have to show entering the park before using any fast passes. You could make them online but won't be able to use them in the parks if those family members never enter the park that day. :)

JaxFLBear

No they would have to show entering the park before using any fast passes. You could make them online but won't be able to use them in the parks if those family members never enter the park that day. :)
This is incorrect. The FP+ selections will work even if the ticket/pass was not scanned at park enty.

sxeensweet

This is incorrect. The FP+ selections will work even if the ticket/pass was not scanned at park enty.

People have tried many many times and no it does not work. Only the ones that actually enter a park that day will work. Now If everyone enters that day they could technically swap magic bands or cards and use those fast passes but the passes those belong to would have to actually enter the park that day and scanned their finger.
If this actually worked everyone would do this with family that was not there and had AP's. Lol :)
This would be new to me after all these years of having an AP and knowing many others tried this and it did not work. This question has been asked before. :rolleyes:

Rob562

People have tried many many times and no it does not work. Only the ones that actually enter a park that day will work. Now If everyone enters that day they could technically swap magic bands or cards and use those fast passes but the passes those belong to would have to actually enter the park that day and scanned their finger.
If this actually worked everyone would do this with family that was not there and had AP's. Lol :)
This would be new to me after all these years of having an AP and knowing many others tried this and it did not work. This question has been asked before. :rolleyes:

That previous incorrect reply may also be thinking of when FP+ was in its initial phases of being rolled out, there were scattered reports of occasionally being able to get extra FP+ selections using tickets/Bands that weren't scanned for park entry, but those loopholes only existed for a short while.

-Rob

sxeensweet

That previous incorrect reply may also be thinking of when FP+ was in its initial phases of being rolled out, there were scattered reports of occasionally being able to get extra FP+ selections using tickets/Bands that weren't scanned for park entry, but those loopholes only existed for a short while.

-Rob

Yep I remember that now Rob. It lasted for a VERY short time until they caught on to the loop hole at the beginning. Lol :joyfull:

JaxFLBear

There's a post on the DISboards from today where someone is at WDW and using FP+ selections linked to an AP that was not scanned at the park entrance.

Rob562

There's a post on the DISboards from today where someone is at WDW and using FP+ selections linked to an AP that was not scanned at the park entrance.

Since they just rolled out a major update/change to the FP+ system yesterday, I'd wait a couple weeks and then revisit whether it's still possible then...

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom