Searching Fastpass+

joejoe

Original Poster
Is there a more efficient way to search Fastpass+, other than having to go in day by day, time by time? It’s maddening. For example, search for ANY Fastpass+ during the month of March; any day, any time.

nickys

Premium Member
Is there a more efficient way to search Fastpass+, other than having to go in day by day, time by time? It’s maddening. For example, search for ANY Fastpass+ during the month of March; any day, any time.

Do you mean searching in order to book FPs, or just to see what’s available?

If you just want an idea of what’s available, both Touring Plans and The Dibb (a UK site) have that info.

Doug Means

Do you mean searching in order to book FPs, or just to see what’s available?

If you just want an idea of what’s available, both Touring Plans and The Dibb (a UK site) have that info.
touring plans has a place to see whats available for fast passes? can you explain to me how to find that? i've been looking but am not very smart and cannot see that

nickys

Premium Member
touring plans has a place to see whats available for fast passes? can you explain to me how to find that? i've been looking but am not very smart and cannot see that

Bear in mind that the Touring Plans availability tool only looks for single FPs. Here’s the link:

The DIBB is a UK site that also provides information on FP availability. You do need to register (free) to use it:

Doug Means

Bear in mind that the Touring Plans availability tool only looks for single FPs. Here’s the link:

The DIBB is a UK site that also provides information on FP availability. You do need to register (free) to use it:

thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom