Search through the restaurant menus

bartbrine

Banana Stuffed French Toast

Can We Get The Banana Stuffed French Toast At The Pepper Market Or The Maya Grill At The Coronado's?

tigsmom

doe,s anyone know whaats on the new menu:sohappy:

According to allearsnet...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Tomorrowland Noodle Station is serving a buffet dinner from 5:00pm - 9:00pm nightly until the end of September 2006. The Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe Dinner Buffet is $28.99 for adults and $13.99 for children 3-9, tip and tax included. Disney Dining Plan Table Service Credit is accepted for dinner.
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Soup of the Day[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fall Harvest Garden Gourmet Greens with Assorted Toppings and Dressings[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chilled Asian-style Bok Choy and Soba Noodle Salad[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sour Cream, Cheddar, Chive and Bacon Macaroni Salad[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Traditional Baked Ziti with Melted Mozzarella Cheese[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Penne Pasta Tossed with fire-roasted tomato sauce and baked meatballs[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tri-color cheese Tortellini Primavera[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Butter Herbed Bread Sticks and Focaccia Bread[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fresh from the Sea, Seafood Stir-fry with Lo Mein Noodles[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chicken Stir-fry with Vegetable Fried Rice[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tamarind Barbeque Strip Loin with assorted rolls and butter[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sauteed Seasonal Vegetables[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Assorted Mini Pastries, cakes and tarts[/FONT]

EPCOT.nut

Seriously, thank you so much for having all the menus and the reviews for dining at WDW on this site.

I am always looking and planning off these menus. Matter of fact, I am doing that right now.......:lol:

dopetig

is there any place i can look at JUST quick service. we're trying to do the food part as cheap as possible so no full service meals for us. i'm pretty sure we can eat cheaper than the dining plan too so i want to look at menus of just quick service. anyone?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom