Sea of Surprises Surprise Squad ideas?

919Florida

Original Poster
So with the 50th Anniversary of SeaWorld what’s some of the surprises you would like to see SeaWorld offer as part of its daily surprise squad? Below is my list
  • Backstage One Ocean tour
  • Special 50th Anniversary merchandise
  • Special photo ops and post show time with the animals in the stadiums
  • One day trip to Discovery Cove
  • Personal one on one talk with park president
  • Exclusive dine with a trainer
  • Trainer for a day package
I have no idea what they are offering as surprises but this is my dream list :)

luv

I'd love all of that except the meeting the park President. Not sure he'd be as interesting as the trainers. Not sure what Trainer For A Day is, but sounds like fun.

If they gave me anything, I'd be thrilled. Seriously. A free key chain and I'd tell the whole world about the free thing I got. Free is so fun. Even if I'd never pay for it...if I got it for free, I'd be delighted.

A walk through the park with a zoo guy would be fun. Ask questions about the flamingos and stuff. Mostly the flamingos.

But the thing I want most is to be able to go see the penguins without waiting in the line for the ride. If I could get a Penguin Pass for a year, that would be the best.

That QuickQueue thing would be popular.

My uber dream, of course is to swim with Shamu, but I might as well ask for the moon and stars. :)

919Florida

Original Poster
I'd love all of that except the meeting the park President. Not sure he'd be as interesting as the trainers. Not sure what Trainer For A Day is, but sounds like fun.

If they gave me anything, I'd be thrilled. Seriously. A free key chain and I'd tell the whole world about the free thing I got. Free is so fun. Even if I'd never pay for it...if I got it for free, I'd be delighted.

A walk through the park with a zoo guy would be fun. Ask questions about the flamingos and stuff. Mostly the flamingos.

But the thing I want most is to be able to go see the penguins without waiting in the line for the ride. If I could get a Penguin Pass for a year, that would be the best.

That QuickQueue thing would be popular.

My uber dream, of course is to swim with Shamu, but I might as well ask for the moon and stars. :)

Terry (park president) I just really look up to him that’s why I added him. A personal gift for me :)

I love your idea of the penguin pass for a year. Like you I wish I could just go see the penguins at any time without having to deal with the line but just can’t do that. :( So I save my rides for right before the park closes so I can them. Usually not much of a wait then. Not sure when you were last there but there are at last 3 babies in the exhibit now. They are hard to see but if you talk to an educator they will point them out for you. They are so cute and so little.

As for you I have a huge dream of swimming with Shamu. Probably not ever happening. I would be delighted with just getting to touch him.

luv

Can't swim with Shamu. But the rest would be nice. :)

Touching would be great. They used to have him jump up and kiss a kid. Oh, how badly I wanted to be that kid...every single time, I hoped and hoped. No luck! :)

They took a Polaroid, too, and gave it to the mom. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom