SDMT OPENING DATE (RUMOR)

cutetrill

Aargh! I just had to worry about changing my dining reservations and fastpasses because we were going to be in Hollywood studios for the 25th anniversary on May 1st, and I knew it was going to be slamming that day, and now they're scheduling our last day at Magic Kingdom as the grand opening of Mine Train?? I can't catch a break with the crowds! Looks like we'll be aiming our arrival at MK for 8:00am to get in line first.

twebber55

I think (hope) soft openings could begin earlier. The rest of FLE had soft openings about 6 weeks before its media event.
i dont think they ve even started cm training so it still may be a little bit before soft openings...my guess is mid April...

Kurt Hauk

I thought staff training was going to start on 3/16. At least that is what I read somewhere. If it does start up in 3 days I could see soft opening starting in early April. Hopefully that is the case as I will be there from 4/1 through 4/6.

dennis-in-ct

damn ... we will be there for the day on beginning of April and will miss a chance to ride. Having visited last May, I am excited to see the Fantasyland complete. So impressed by what Disney created. I just kept thinking that everything was so well done and that whole are of the park felt "fixed".

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I thought staff training was going to start on 3/16. At least that is what I read somewhere. If it does start up in 3 days I could see soft opening starting in early April. Hopefully that is the case as I will be there from 4/1 through 4/6.
Someone did post in one of these threads that CMs officially start 3/16. I could see a soft opening in a few weeks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom