Script for new version of Alien Encounter

disneyforever101396

Original Poster
My new version for Alien Encounter will feature a new story featuring one of Disney's best cartoon characters: Kim Possible. Gives a bit nostalgia for people who grew up watching the show.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre Show 1

Kim: Hey. My name is Kim Possible. World renowned teen hero. It's great to meet you. We don't have time-
Ron: And my name is Ron Stoppable! Sidekick and boyfriend to the best female agent out there! And this is my buddy Rufus!
Rufus: Hello!
Kim: Ron! What have I told you about the intro?
Ron: Sorry Kim. I just wanted people to know who I am cause a lot of people either can't remember me or just forget me altogether.
Kim: It's OK Ronnie. I was going to introduce you anyway. (They kiss.)
Rufus: Awww
Kim: Oh. Sorry. Got distracted. Anyway, we don't have a lot of time. The fate of the world rest in our hands. One of my arch foes has kidnapped a top scientist and his technology hostage. It's up to us to rescue him. To tell you more about our mission, here's my friend Wade.
Wade: Thanks Kim. Hello people. My name is Wade Load: Tech genius and brains of Team Possible. Here's the lowdown: World renowned astronomer, Dr. Chen has built a teleportation device that can transport anything to different planets in our galaxy. He was about to show his new technology to special guests inside his own theater when he was suddenly captured by Professor Dementor. My best bet: he's bound to use Dr. Chen's technology for greater evil.
Kim: Thanks for the info Wade. It's up to us to save Dr. Chen and stop Professor Dementor from using his teleportation device. As we move into the next room, we'll find one of Professor Dementor's robots where he has an alien hostage.
Ron: KP, are you sure about this? What if we get captured? What if they get captured? What if I lose my pants again?
Kim: Ron, moving that third thought aside, I have faith in myself, you and them. We can do anything! We're counting on you guys! See you in the next room!
Rufus: See-Ya!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming soon, Professor Dementor introduces himself and has his new robot S.I.R. show people the teleportation technology and tests it on Skippy by suspending him 'INDEFEINTLY.' Then Kim and Ron shut him down and try to catch onto the demented professor's plan.

disneyforever101396

Original Poster
Pre Show 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professor Dementor: Guntegag guests. Please, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Professor Dementor! The greatest villain to ever live! (Evil laugh!) And it's my great pleasure to say that.... your all doomed! Cause you'll be exposed to my greatest plan of villainy of all time! And to give a example of my great plan is my newest robot assistant.
S.I.R.: Thank you Professor. Ahh, welcome, weary guests. You may call me sir. That is S-I-R, which stands for simulated intelligence robotics."
(Skippy whines to S.I.R.)
S.I.R.: "What do you want, Skippy?"
Skippy: (makes noises that sound like "I wanna go out there.")
S.I.R.: "No, you may not get out. You're our . . . lucky volunteer! Now, foolish mortals, Professor Dementor's plan will include Dr. Chen's newest technological innovation ever. Behold the X-S Series 1000. The first in a complete line of personal and commercial teleportation systems, capable of sending bright-eyed biological life forms like yourselves, and even lower life forms like Skippy, from one place to another instantly. In a moment I will break down our fuzzy little friend into a mass of molecules, send those molecules through the air above your head, and reconstruct them in the tube over here, as good as new! And now, witness for yourselves, the wonders of Dr. Chen's amazing teleportation device. Phase one of the process has begun: disintegration into molecular components. Don't worry, it's practically painless!"
S.I.R.: "And now to the second phase: the molecules are beamed to the receiving chamber where atom-by-atom, we construct our carefree traveler! And here's the little Skipper now! Oh shut-up, Scruffy, you're not burned. You’ve just got a healthy glow! Skippy, you-you've just reminded me of a feature that I absolutely love! With the mere touch of a button, the entire process can be reversed! Bon Voyarge! And this is my favorite: it can be suspended . . . indefinitely.
Professor Dementor: Thank you SIR for that marvelous demonstration. Now, to tell you of my plan. (Kim Possible comes onto the second screen.)
Kim: Cut the chatter, Dementor! You're busted!
Professor Dementor: Kim Possible!
Kim: That's right! Where's Dr. Chen?
Ron: And you robot! What have you done to that poor alien?!
SIR: Oh just relax boy. He was a nuisance anyway.
Kim: I don't care! He was a living creature! Let him go now!
SIR: Nice try little girl. You can't make me.
Kim: No. I can't. But Wade can. Wade!
Wade: Activating teleportation now!
SIR: What in the world are-
Wade: Shutting down robot now!
Dementor: What have you done with SIR?!
Kim: Aww... Poor alien.
Ron: He almost look like Rufus. Bald and ugly.
Rufus: Hey!
Ron: Sorry buddy. I didn't mean the ugly part.
Kim: Alright Dementor. The army is on it's way in 15 minutes. So you better tell us where Dr. Chen is.
Dementor: Good question Fraline Possible. Unfortunately, he along with your friends will be gone by the time you find him. (Evil laugh.)
Ron: What does he mean by that?
Kim: I don't know, but it doesn't sound good. Wade, give me a location Dr. Chen and Dementor.
Wade: He's in the lab. He's got a live video cam set up in the presentation room. It could be a trap.
Kim: We have to go in. Alright, everybody into the theater now! Hurry!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming soon, the main show where Professor Dementor traps the audience and makes Dr. Chen disappear. As Kim, Ron, Rufus, and Wade try to free the audience and find the missing astronomer, they find a second problem: a more terrifying one.

AceAstro

Wow this sounds great so far! I can’t wait to read the rest of it! I was a fan of KP growing up so it’s great to see her somewhere in the park again!

disneyforever101396

Original Poster
Main Show
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Chen: You'll never get away with this.
Professor Dementor: Yes I will! Oh, hello guests. It iz now time for you to be part of my new evil plan! (Evil laugh.)
Kim: Alright Dementor. Final warning. Release Dr. Chen now!
Dr. Chen: Kim Possible! Thank goodness.
Dementor: You're too late!
Ron: I suppose this is the part where you trap us.
Dementor: Oh no dear boy. I'll be trapping them! (Arm restraints drop down)
Kim: What are you doing to them? Let them go!
Dementor: Sorry! No. Anyway, now I will transport Dr Chen to another planet!
Kim: Not on our watch! (Kim and Ron try to fight off Professor Dementor's henchmen.)
Dementor: Say good bye Dr. Chen! (Dementor flips a switch, making Dr. Chen disappear.)
Kim: Dr. Chen! What did you do?!
Dementor: That was just Phase one! Phase two will be your friends fate. And now, I will escape! (Dementor then gets into his escape pod and flies off.)
Kim: Drat! Wade, Dementor got away! And Dr. Chen disappeared.
Wade: OK. I'll get into his system to bring him back.
Kim: Please and thank you.
Ron: KP, what do we do about the audience?
Kim: Don't worry guys. We'll get you free immediately. In the- (The Kimmunicator beeps.)
Wade: Kim, I got a signal from a distant planet. This might be Dr. Chen. But, I'm not sure.
Kim: Can you do a full scan to be certain?
Wade: That won't be a problem. (The teleportation tube then lights up.) Wait, it's already beaming.
Kim: Wade!
Wade: I'm not doing anything! Dementor must already got it on auto lock.
Ron: OK. At least Dr. Chen is safe.
Kim: Ron, that's not Dr. Chen.
Ron: How could you know?
Kim: Since when does Dr. Chen have wings? And four eyes?
Ron: Wings?! Four eyes?!
Kid audience member: It's an alien!
Kid audience member 2: It's my grandmother!
Kim: Wade! We got a major situation! Professor Dementor programmed Dr. Chen's teleportation device to bring a alien into the theater!
Wade: That is sick and wrong! Alright, let me analyze it.
Ron: This would be so cool if it wasn't going to hurt us.
Wade: Kim! It's a Carnivorous alien!
Ron: What does that mean?
Kim: It eats meat! (Rufus screams.)
Ron: That is sick and wrong!
Kim: Wade! We got to get these people out of here! They're in danger!
Ron: Kim, did you hear that?
Wade: I think it's gonna break the tube!
Kim: But Dr. Chen told us it's unbreakable!
(The teleportation tube shatters, spraying glass everywhere.)
Ron: It broke the tube! We're gonna get eaten!
Kim: No we're not! Wade, activate the force field!
Wade: Activating now!
Kim: Listen everyone, don't panic! As long as those beams are on the alien cannot fly out. He's out! The alien flew out!
Ron: OK, can we panic now?!
Kim: It's gonna be fine! Wade, we lost power!
Wade: Alright, I think I can fix it. But, I'll need to see the damage first. Ron, can you get me down there?
Ron: No way! Not when there is a man eating alien down there!
Kim: Ron, we have to make sure those people are safe. We need to get the power back on so we can get the alien out of the lab. Please?
Ron: OK. I'll go. Come on Rufus.
Kim: Don't worry guys. Ron and Rufus are gonna check in on you.
Ron: Hello? Hey! Hello! Is everybody alright down there?
Kid audience member 3: Yeah! We're just screaming for the fun of it! No we're scared!.
Ron: KP, everyone is fine!
Kim: OK Ron, find the auxiliary power switch.
Ron: Got it.
Wade: You can find it at the end of the first bridge to your left.
Ron: Already there Wade. (Rufus screams.) KP, did you hear that?
Kim: Find the switch Ron. You can let Wade do the rest.
Ron: Sounds good to me.
Wade: Hey Ron, you still got those night vision glasses?
Ron: Yep.Got them right here.
Kim: Spanking. Now show us the people in the chamber.
Ron: Got it Kim. (Real time video shows the audience.) Hey cool hat. Nice shoes. Hey man, love the shirt.
Wade: Ron, that's a lady.
Ron: Oh my bad. Sorry. OK, found the switch.
Wade: Thanks Ron. I'll take it from here. Don't worry people you'll be free in no time. (Rufus screams and points towards something behind Ron.)
Ron: Hey buddy. I know you're scared but we'll be find.
Kim: Ron! Come in! Ron? Guys, I need you to scream, 'Ron, behind you!' 1, 2, 3!
Kim and audience: Ron, behind you!
Ron: OK. I'm looking. Ahh! KP! I see it! (The camera shows the alien facing Ron. He then breathes on Ron and eats the camera.) Hey! Wade paid a fortune for those! Ahh! Put me down! Run Rufus!
Kim: Ron! Wade, the alien picked up Ron and it's flying all over the theater!
Wade: I'm almost done! Give me a few more minutes!
Ron: Whoa! Sorry! Didn't mean to squish your belongings.
Kid audience member 4: Alien! Don't eat me! Eat my little brother!
Rufus: Sorry! Help!
Wade: It worked! We got power!
Kim: Nice job Wade! Ron, Rufus, get back to the lab!
Ron: Already on it!
Kim: OK. Now we got it back into it's tube!
Wade: Leave it to me. Tube speakers activated, screaming now. AAAAIIIIIEEEE!!
Kim: Nice job! Let's get this thing out of here!
Wade: Full power! (The alien disappears.)
Kid audience member 5: Way to go Kim Possible!
Kim: It was no big. Nice work Wade!
Wade: No big.
Kim: Sorry I sent you there Ron.
Ron: It's cool Kim. At least I didn't get eaten.
Dr. Chen: Yeah. Me too.
Kim: Dr. Chen! Thank goodness.
Ron: Wait, how did you-
Dr. Chen: The alien race on the planet Dementor transported me to have their own teleportation device.
Wade: Kim, I've unlocked the arm rests.
Kim: Spanking! Thanks for your help. Now if you don't mind, me and Ron got to go chase Dementor.
Rufus: Bye!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

disneyforever101396

Original Poster
I know most of you people would prefer Guardians of The Galaxy or Wreck It Ralph as a replacement IP but we need more nostalgia. I think it would be great for Kim Possible to get a real attraction. She is without a doubt the bets TV cartoon Disney has ever produced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom