Screamspcape Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLcastmember

Original Poster
Ok i have few questions for you all about screamscape.

1. It seams to me that alot of there rumors come from Steves posts on the main wdwmagic site. Is this just coincedence, or do they use it as a sorce? or our we using them?

2. We all say that most of there stuff is bad/wrong. What have they been right/wrong on before? Are they even close to right?

3. What is there source? They seem too big, meaning trying to cover all US theme parks to have a real ''insider'' at each park?

4. What are other GOOD news/rumors sites out there that you check on a regular basis? What are the bad ones?

Steve, your opionion on this would be appricated.

Thanks guys
:)

ThePhantom

Im not sure about WDW, but I know he has insiders at SoCal parks (me ;) ). I send him alot of stuff, most of it makes it into his updates every week.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by FLcastmember
1. It seams to me that alot of there rumors come from Steves posts on the main wdwmagic site. Is this just coincedence, or do they use it as a sorce? or our we using them?

anytime that I see them to be right, all the CM's have already been told, and a press release is right around the corner.. otherwise I would say they're usually wrong.

2. We all say that most of there stuff is bad/wrong. What have they been right/wrong on before? Are they even close to right?

see above

3. What is there source? They seem too big, meaning trying to cover all US theme parks to have a real ''insider'' at each park?

attractions CM's and entertainment CM's for the most parts. Regular people posting the outlandish rumors they hear through the grapevine that have less than a nugget of truth to them

4. What are other GOOD news/rumors sites out there that you check on a regular basis? What are the bad ones?

none... I go to the source

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
or our we using them?

I dont use any other site as a source (unless indicated on the site - this only tends to be something from a major news agency like CNN or an interview in the Sentinel etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom