Screamscape: Expanded River Country could become Pirate themed waterpark environment

shoppingnut

Disney does need another water park, especially with Aquatica opening up next year. They need to create a unique water park that will keep people on site and also bring out the locals.

I totally agree. I've driven by Aquatica and it's going to be awesome and now that International drive is easily accessible from 536, it's very easy to get to from disney property. I guarantee you people are going to want to go there next year, even I'm considering it and in all the times I've been to disney have only gone to a waterpark once.

JimboJones123

BEASTLY KINGDOM WATER PARK. Add attractions as you please.

Dueling Dragons Water Slide
Fire Mountain Lava Falls Tube Run.
Loch Ness Wave Pool
Unicorn Spray Park
Pipes of Pan Chutes

mickeysgal

I think that Disney should expand the Wilderness Lodge DVC and then rework River Country into a highly themed pool for guests staying at the WL, Villas at the WL, and Fort Wilderness Campground. I just think it would cost too much to ready the land to hold the capacity of a waterpark (available for all guests and daily visitors.) Besides DVC's are a cash cow for Disney right now. DVC dues help maintain the resorts and their amenities (ie... pools!)

I love the ideas (from two other posters here) of an indoor water park and a hotel near a waterpark. Since Disney is in the process of creating the Location Based Entertainment (LBE), this would a good opportunity for the company to build one in WDW. It would give them a very minimal risk (being on their property) and let them work out operational bugs, before launching them elsewhere in the US. The only difference would be that on WDW property the water park would be open to public and the other LBE's would not.

P.S. JimboJones123- your idea on a theme is really GREAT!!!!

Just my thoughts!

JimboJones123

I think that Disney should expand the Wilderness Lodge DVC and then rework River Country into a highly themed pool for guests staying at the WL, Villas at the WL, and Fort Wilderness Campground. I just think it would cost too much to ready the land to hold the capacity of a waterpark (available for all guests and daily visitors.) Besides DVC's are a cash cow for Disney right now. DVC dues help maintain the resorts and their amenities (ie... pools!)

I love the ideas (from two other posters here) of an indoor water park and a hotel near a waterpark. Since Disney is in the process of creating the Location Based Entertainment (LBE), this would a good opportunity for the company to build one in WDW. It would give them a very minimal risk (being on their property) and let them work out operational bugs, before launching them elsewhere in the US. The only difference would be that on WDW property the water park would be open to public and the other LBE's would not.

Just my thoughts!

First time for everything. Did you really think they would integrate the WL and FW guests for a pool. HAHAHAHAHA.... Did you forget the WDW Caste system? :animwink:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Is it National Give Life To A Rumour Day?

Ok then, Spearmint Rhino to open on Pleasure Island, and Hooters to open a new eatery at MGM.

CBOMB

Just my thoughts!
Not a bad idea, but don't you think that to much expansion in that area would spoil the illusion of the wilderness area?
Is it National Give Life To A Rumour Day?

Ok then, Spearmint Rhino to open on Pleasure Island, and Hooters to open a new eatery at MGM.
Well...that would certainly get the attendance up at both places. They might have to implement a heighth requirement though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom