**screaming w excitement**

<3caseyscorner

:sohappy::sohappy:I HAD TO JUST WRITE TO YOU GUYS AND SAY.......... I JUST BOOKED THE FIREWORKS DESSERT PARTY ON 4TH OF JULY!!! YES. THE 4TH OF JULY!!! IT OPENED TODAY (APRIL 30TH) HURRY AND CALL!!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::ROFLOL:

real mad hatter

4th July.

Our last trip in 2010 we staked out our spot on the upper platform of the railway station for the 4th. With our EOS carry out and cool bag with juice it was the perfect viewing spot. There was a moment tho when this family of about seven were almost climbing on top of us,but my Jack Nicholson " here's Johnny " grin soon had them moving far away from us.:lookaroun

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Our last trip in 2010 we staked out our spot on the upper platform of the railway station for the 4th. With our EOS carry out and cool bag with juice it was the perfect viewing spot. There was a moment tho when this family of about seven were almost climbing on top of us,but my Jack Nicholson " here's Johnny " grin soon had them moving far away from us.:lookaroun

Yep 4th July is MAD!!!

Upvote 0

<3caseyscorner

Original Poster

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:that is too funny!! And if I werent able to get those reservations i would have done the same as you!! makes for such a great night!!!!

Thanks guys!! I called twice a day and checked the computer twice a day!! i called in the am and it wasnt open yet, and called that afternoon and it was just opened!!! CRAZY!! I still can't believe it cuz i know how Magic Kingdom is a mad house on the 4th!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom