Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Watch Thread

EpcotServo

Original Poster
First Teaser Poster is out!

picture.php

Name me one movie poster that features a character just sittin' around playing the DS.

:lol:

Omnimover

I resurrect thee, Scott Pilgrim watch thread!

Thanks for pulling me in, Servo. Granted, most of the posts are about 3 months old now, but I'd encourage everyone to really give the books a try. Granted, I think it helps a lot to be a child of the 80's and a bit of a Nintendo aficionado to really get a lot of the references, but if you can appreciate (or at least get past) that, you'll find a wonderful little book that has a lot of heart along with its whimsy.

"What's that glowy circle thing on the floor"
"I think it's a save point..."
"It's a save point."
"Oh MAN! I gotta save!"

EpcotServo

Original Poster
I resurrect thee, Scott Pilgrim watch thread!

Thanks for pulling me in, Servo. Granted, most of the posts are about 3 months old now, but I'd encourage everyone to really give the books a try. Granted, I think it helps a lot to be a child of the 80's and a bit of a Nintendo aficionado to really get a lot of the references, but if you can appreciate (or at least get past) that, you'll find a wonderful little book that has a lot of heart along with its whimsy.

"What's that glowy circle thing on the floor"
"I think it's a save point..."
"It's a save point."
"Oh MAN! I gotta save!"

Don't worry, as the movie gets closer I won't let the thread die...

On a semi-related note, Aubrey Plaza is in Funny People out in theaters now. (She'll be playing Julie Powers)

Omnimover

That's probably the way it's going to be for most everyone (aside from Servo and myself). It's an indie comic, so not exactly mass culture. Great stuff, though, and definitely worth the read if you like graphic novels.

I think the film is going to be a lot of fun, and has the chance to be an underdog hit at the end of the summer. It's releasing at a time when all the other big films should be out of the way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom