Scoop Sanderson!

New2WDW

We tried to find him this past October 07 and ask some Cm's at the Emporium and they said he is no longer here. Later on Main Street we saw him walking around and talking to some guests. I saw his name tag and wondered why the CM's said he wasn't here anymore. :veryconfu We did not speak to him as he seemed to be in a hurry, but we did see him!

TwoTigersMom

I saw him and spoke with him for a a bit on January 15th.

245145964-M.jpg

Jerm

No. It is new.

It even refers to the Disney MGM-Studios by its new name, Disney's Hollywood Studios.

If he doesn't show up any more, than I would imagine it happened very recently.

It might be new but he has not done pin talks since summer of last year or so. But that is good he is still around!

WDWNT

Scoop is still there, but he is no longer doing his pin talks or trading. Last I spoke to him, he said his contract is up March 30, 2008 and he may be leaving or replaced with someone new to play the long standing Main Street character. He could always renew that deal before the expiration...

Kman101

Not sure if it was resolved but I'm very sure Scoop is still at the MK. He was on Main Street on Tuesday entertaining guests.

I've also seen the Mayor more times than I can count. I almost never saw him before. Now it seems everytime I've gone in the past few months he's always roaming Main Street.

ZapperZ

Scoop was at the last Pin Celebration at Epcot in Sept. In fact, he was quite a hit because of a pin that was released at that event, as I've reported in my trip report.

That pin was voted as the best pin of all of 2007 by members of Dizpins. And considering that Disney is releasing a series of pins with "Scoop" theme, I certainly hope that he continues to be around at MK. He certainly is a favorite for many Disney fans.

Zz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom