Sci-Fi Star Wars Breakfast??

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
The only beverage I was offered was coffee. I had to ask for juice! But then, our waitress seemed like it was her first day on the job or something.

mom2of2

never fear there is blue milk, milk, chocolate milk, oj, apple juice, coffee, tea and all the regular drinks offered. You can get a shake as well but that is extra

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
A friend was there this past weekend. She said it was great and you got a photo card (for free, no less) along with autographs. And their photo card included pictures Photopass photographers took of them with Vader and the other characters. She said the food was good.

CrazyDisneyLady

Here are some pics of the food
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

mom2of2

The only beverage I was offered was coffee. I had to ask for juice! But then, our waitress seemed like it was her first day on the job or something.

Please remember that this is the FIRST time Sci Fi ever offered breakfast and that just started on Sunday. For some servers this IS the first time ever serving breakfast. With having 20 different servers every day, it's going to be a week or so before everyone has the opportunity to work breakfast. It's new for everyone

jlsHouston

Please remember that this is the FIRST time Sci Fi ever offered breakfast and that just started on Sunday. For some servers this IS the first time ever serving breakfast. With having 20 different servers every day, it's going to be a week or so before everyone has the opportunity to work breakfast. It's new for everyone

Um not to be ugly but...juice with breakfast is not a strange request for a server to fulfill...and for 48 bucks a pop or whatever it was, not really asking too much that TDO would have all 20 different servers trained...

mom2of2

Um not to be ugly but...juice with breakfast is not a strange request for a server to fulfill...and for 48 bucks a pop or whatever it was, not really asking too much that TDO would have all 20 different servers trained...

lol, one would think that right? it's all good, the kinks will get worked out soon. By the end of the week all the servers should have been able to work at least 1 shift and will have their spiel down.

lebeau

A friend was there this past weekend. She said it was great and you got a photo card (for free, no less) along with autographs. And their photo card included pictures Photopass photographers took of them with Vader and the other characters. She said the food was good.

For what they are charging, you don't get anything for free. "For free" and "included in the price" are two different things. Disney fans don't always get the distinction. The photocard is included in the very high price.

;)

plaz10

Just a review on my experience there on 5-16.

We checked in at 9 for our 9:15 meal but weren't seated until 9:30 (not a big deal)

For my entrée I couldn't decide between something sweet and basic eggs & bacon (Tatooine Sunrise) and I don't like bananas...so I asked my waitress if I could have a small portion of the kids puffed French toast as well as the tatooine sunrise...she said oh no problem I'll put in orders for both. I got the full kids order of French toast (with chocolate syrup and whipped cream) as well as the Tatooine Sunrise.

So I don't know if it depends on your waitress...or if the meal really is "all you can eat" but I definitely ordered 2 entrees and was not charged any more for the kids French toast.

So if you're going in thinking of ordering 2 things...you can try and maybe they will bring you both!

lebeau

Just a review on my experience there on 5-16.

We checked in at 9 for our 9:15 meal but weren't seated until 9:30 (not a big deal)

For my entrée I couldn't decide between something sweet and basic eggs & bacon (Tatooine Sunrise) and I don't like bananas...so I asked my waitress if I could have a small portion of the kids puffed French toast as well as the tatooine sunrise...she said oh no problem I'll put in orders for both. I got the full kids order of French toast (with chocolate syrup and whipped cream) as well as the Tatooine Sunrise.

So I don't know if it depends on your waitress...or if the meal really is "all you can eat" but I definitely ordered 2 entrees and was not charged any more for the kids French toast.

So if you're going in thinking of ordering 2 things...you can try and maybe they will bring you both!

I have heard that it is not advertised, but it is all you care to eat.

Dwarful

When we booked, I asked. They told me it was all you care to eat. It is plated like at Cinderella's, but, also like Cinderella's it is all you care to eat.

BuddyThomas

Bumping this for 2015. I had a reservation for 2 on June 4 at 10:50 but just cancelled it based on these reviews and descriptions.

Star Wars rocks, but for $47 per person for a plate of eggs, some movie clips and a few characters, no thanks. For five bucks, you can make an omelette yourself, put The Empire Strikes Back into the DVD player and make your cat run around the house dressed as Princess Leia.

princess-leia-costume.jpeg

Last edited:

stevehousse

Ya we originally booked the breakfast for this coming May, but after reading reviews and seeing food photos we were not impressed. We switched it to dinner swing as how there are so many more food choices at dinner and you get better characters. I would have liked to see better characters at breakfast.

Minthorne

Bumping this for 2015. I had a reservation for 2 on June 4 at 10:50 but just cancelled it based on these reviews and descriptions.

Star Wars rocks, but for $47 per person for a plate of eggs, some movie clips and a few characters, no thanks. For five bucks, you can make an omelette yourself, put The Empire Strikes Back into the DVD player and make your cat run around the house dressed as Princess Leia.

princess-leia-costume.jpeg
I agree I went last year and it was fun but not worth it. The shrimp and grits was terrible. I'll be back this June 2 - 10 and we are skipping it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom