Sci Fi Resturant Question

disney4life2008

Original Poster
Is there a bar there? I had read somewhere there is a bar at Sci Fi where you didnt need a ressie - but you could sit there and drink and order off the resturant menu?

worldfanatic

No separate bar that I remember. The 50's Prime Time cafe has a nice bar called the Tune-in Lounge. Could that be what you read aboutl?

look1angel

Oh yes you can. Got my TIW card last month & plan on using it there next month. Nice how it allows alcohol too! :sohappy: And they do serve alcohol at Sci-fi (I had an oreo cookie with rum sooooo delicious!) only at the tables, didn't see a bar. 50's Prime has the seperate bar when you walk in.

disney4life2008

Original Poster
Oh yes you can. Got my TIW card last month & plan on using it there next month. Nice how it allows alcohol too! :sohappy: And they do serve alcohol at Sci-fi (I had an oreo cookie with rum sooooo delicious!) only at the tables, didn't see a bar. 50's Prime has the seperate bar when you walk in.

I see there is a Tune In Lounge at 50s, can I use my Tables in Wonderland card there and order off their menu?

WDWRLD

SCI-Fi and the 50s Prime time are two completely different resturaunts and are basically on opposite ends of the park. The Tune in lounge is in the 50s Prime Time and is a great place to spend a little time while waiting for your table.

scottnj1966

Is there a bar there? I had read somewhere there is a bar at Sci Fi where you didnt need a ressie - but you could sit there and drink and order off the resturant menu?

None at that restuarant.
50's diner does.
I like visiting the little bars and pubs at all the resorts and using my tables in wonderland card.

panther726

SCI-Fi and the 50s Prime time are two completely different resturaunts and are basically on opposite ends of the park. The Tune in lounge is in the 50s Prime Time and is a great place to spend a little time while waiting for your table.

And I'm sure 50s Prime Time is better than Sci-Fi... I hated Sci-fi with a passion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom