Sci-Fi Dine-In

LittleBuford

I'm obsessed with this place--by far my favourite restaurant at WDW. The quality of the food (which is fine, by the way) is irrelevant to me; the atmosphere is everything. The fact that I grew up in London obsessed with the film Grease is no doubt a huge factor in my feelings--the idea of an outdoor cinema was so incredible (and American!) to me as a child that seeing it brought to life at WDW was a truly magical experience. It also doesn't bother me that the footage they play remains unchanged: the clips are hilarious and wonderfully combined, and watching them again is as enjoyable to me as repeating any one of my favourite Disney attractions.

Tony the Tigger

I'm obsessed with this place--by far my favourite restaurant at WDW. The quality of the food (which is fine, by the way) is irrelevant to me; the atmosphere is everything. The fact that I grew up in London obsessed with the film Grease is no doubt a huge factor in my feelings--the idea of an outdoor cinema was so incredible (and American!) to me as a child that seeing it brought to life at WDW was a truly magical experience. It also doesn't bother me that the footage they play remains unchanged: the clips are hilarious and wonderfully combined, and watching them again is as enjoyable to me as repeating any one of my favourite Disney attractions.

Next time drive down to Fort Lauderdale. We still have a drive-in with full movies!

MuteSuperstar

I love this place and am honestly kind of shocked that it's surviving the overhaul, but I haven't been to WDW in about 4 years. Can any aficionados confirm that the burgers they have now are still exactly the same as they've always had (talking about the patty itself, not whatever toppings they have now)? I always thought it was the best burger one could get at a park TS place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom