Sci-Fi Dine In Shirts

rljackson

Original Poster
I have enjoyed this site since just before my third trip to Disney World last March but have not jumped in with a post until today. I am amazed at the depth of passion and knowledge by the members of this forum for Disney. I have what I think will be a challenge for all of you on sort of a different question.

My family loved going to the Sci-Fi Dine In restaurant at the Disney-MGM Studios. While there we thought the shirts the cast members were wearing were really neat. They were black with pink atomic swirls. Do any of you know where we might purchase these shirts? I don't want to buy anyone's laundry, but thought they might be available somewhere.

Thanks for any information on this.

Captain Chaos

The shirts are probably CM exclusive, like their uniform... Sort of the way CMs have special Halloween tee shirts for the Halloween party... These shirts are a lot different that the shirts made available for purchase.... Try Ebay I guess.. but I would assume that these shirts are not available for purchase...

brkgnews

If they are cast-issued uniforms (which they probably are), your best bet would be to contact MouseSurplus (www.mousesurplus.com) and see if they have any that were surplused out by the company. It would be pure luck of the draw, but not out of the realm of possibility.

Buried20KLeague

I second the idea of checking with Mouse Surplus. Sometimes he gets stuff like that... You never know.

In fact, he's a member on here... I'm not sure what his screen name is (maybe mousesurplus???) but if you can find that out, a quick private message to him might get you the answer you're looking for. If it's out there, he'll know.

And welcome to the boards!

rljackson

Original Poster
Thank you for the welcome and for the information. I will try mouse surplus. If the mousesurplus member sees this, please reply. If anyone can also help with other information I will keep checking.

Appreciate the help!

brkgnews

I don't think mousesurplus is too active on the boards -- his biz takes up a ton of his time now :D You can get contact info on his site, tho.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom