Sci-Fi Dine-In Reservations

G00fyDad

Not sure, but I just got one using the Touring Plans reservation finder (set it to search for lunch Aug 1), it got me a couple of alerts over a couple of weeks (missed the first opening, but snagged the second opportunity; if you miss an alert you do have to remember to reactivate the search to keep it looking). I think there are some other ones that do the same service too, I bet it would find you something on your desired date between now and September
I am definitely going to subscribe to this service when I get within 365 Days of our trip. I heard way too many good things about that. I just don't want to have to pay the yearly membership fee when I'm more than one year out from the trip.

peoplemover

In my past experience, Sci-Fi reservations didn’t open their availability at the 60 day mark. I used the touring plans alert and got a notification when a reservation opened. When I got that alert, there was a ton of availability, so I think you still have a chance. I booked all of my reservations today for my September trip and there wasn’t availability on any of the days for Sci-Fi (or Cinderella’s Royal Table).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom