School Mascot Battle

disneygirl03

My high school's nickname was the Blue Dukes. I bet we're the only high school to have that name!

As for college, we're the Golden Eagles!!!! :)

MouseMadness

Originally posted by no2apprentice
High school - Patriots! Ha! How many of you have a mascot that is also the name of a missile?

On my class ring, one side has the profile of the Patriot's face with a musket raised to his cheek, taking aim. How politically incorrect is that?:sohappy:

Delightfully so! :sohappy:
fing02.gif

maelstrom

My high school's mascot was the Middletown Middie Bear. I was a cheerleader in high school. That kinda scares me now. I don't know if my college even has a mascot.

tigsmom

Originally posted by maelstrom
My high school's mascot was the Middletown Middie Bear. I was a cheerleader in high school. That kinda scares me now. I don't know if my college even has a mascot.

Woo Hoo! Lets GO Middies! We Crusaders can kick your butts! :lol: :wave:

maelstrom

Originally posted by tigsmom
Woo Hoo! Lets GO Middies! We Crusaders can kick your butts! :lol: :wave:

Yeah, you probably can. Middletown kinda sucks. They haven't won the bell game in like.. ages and ages.

FanofDinsey1981

bradley bourbonnais community high school (or BBCHS) Boilermakers. he looked just like the purdue boilermaker, but with red, white, and black as our colors.

and my college does have a mascot. we have a 'symbol'. but Iwon't mention it, there is enough controversy in this world.....

nikimsu2002

My high school's mascot was a Falcon. We had a guy who walked around in a costume too. Skinny legs in white tights, yellow shoes and a blue falcon suit.

My college is the Spartans. Our mascot Sparty is the National Champion of Mascots this year. And I get the privelage of working with him and being one of about 30 people on campus who know who Sparty is. Its hard to describe what Sparty looks like, but if you go here you can see what he looks like: http://www.msusaf.com/Sparty_Mascot_Program/nationals.cfm

colleen313

Well, in High School, we were the wildcats, so our mascat was just someone dressed up in a widcat costume.

My college's mascot is the Scarlet Knight. So basically its just a guy dressed up in a typical character costume that looks like a knight. Then at the football games there is someone dressed up in actual armor and rides a horse before the game. Here's what he looks like:
knight2.jpg

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Originally posted by Irrawaddy Erik
Three Words.......The Fighting Trojans :D

Aren't they all, my friend, aren't they all. Brave little soldiers, unafraid of the dark. . .:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom