School Mascot Battle

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Back in Highschool, our Mascot was "THE PIONEERS". These guys wore a coonskin cap and carried a long rifle. Whose gonna beat that??? Bring it on :fork:

AliciaLuvzDizne

in highschool we were the panthers.

at my college we're the colonials...a guy in a tri-cornerd hat and a gun...id say we're evenly matched...
though ' skinned caps are sorta cooler

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Yea, I'd say that that is the old 10 paces shoot-out. And yeah, the coonskin cap was pretty cool.

As for College, we were the Norsemen. . .What's a Norsemen, you know, I'm not sure but the mascot was a Big Dragon with a NKU tee-shirt and a Viking hat. Be tough to beat a dragon unless you are a man from Dale?

tigsmom

We were Vikings....crazy helmut with horns & carrying a shield.

"We are the Vikings, mighty, mighty Vikings...."

Lilmama21

My grade school mascot was an Owl and we were called the Hooters. My daughter goes to the same school now and she told me that they voted a couple weeks ago for a new mascot. I guess Hooters isn't going to fly anymore (no pun intended..really).

Lil'mermaid

We are the Crusaders! Though we dont have like a person who is the crusader. This girl I go to school with made this HUGE deal of having the side of her class ring that should have the mascot changed b/c there was a cross on it.

Our colors are purple and white... which is one of my fav combos.

MouseMadness

Ummm...

*pelts you all with Buckeyes*

:lookaroun

:eek:

What can I say, it's what I've got to work with. Unless we are talking about h.s., in that case I'm a Wildcat, baby! RAWR! :lol:

JBSLJames

Original Poster
We are talking both, and my Pioneer has just mounted :)lookaroun ) the Norse Dragon and vaporized your Wildcat and Buckeyes. . .:fork:

Legacy

Blue Darters baby!

(Darter-small bird of prey, similar to a falcon. Remains in forest and is rarely seen at high altitudes.)

imagineer boy

Oh yeah? How about... THE MIGHTY CATIPILLARS!!!!:lol: Ok, so it was my elementary school mascot, Carl the Catipillar. My middle school mascot is... a traditional bull dog. And what's his name? Bulldog. yeah, very creative name I must say.

goofyguy

At my high school we were the Skeeters. At football games they would haul out this giant Mosquito with little fists at the end of its arms (or legs) and a sinister smile under its long, pointy nose.

Oh, how I hated that beast.

imagineer99

Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
in highschool we were the panthers.

at my college we're the colonials...a guy in a tri-cornerd hat and a gun...id say we're evenly matched...
though ' skinned caps are sorta cooler

I'm a proud George Washington University Colonial!

You gotta love Revolutionary Warfare...not to mention our surrogate mascot...the hippo!:D

tigsmom

Originally posted by imagineer99
I'm a proud George Washington University Colonial!

You gotta love Revolutionary Warfare...not to mention our surrogate mascot...the hippo!:D

Now ,I live in an area rich in Revolutionary War history, I don't remember any hippos being mentioned. :confused:

no2apprentice

High school - Patriots! Ha! How many of you have a mascot that is also the name of a missile?

On my class ring, one side has the profile of the Patriot's face with a musket raised to his cheek, taking aim. How politically incorrect is that?:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom