Scheduling FP+ for 5 different ppl

Sahmom

Original Poster
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but on our next trip to Disney in the fall we will be joined by my parents who are booked under a different reservation. I have linked DH, DD and my parents to me in MDE but my parents will never ever go in to schedule anything. Will I be a able to book the rides at 60 days for all 5 of us at one time? Especially of we are riding together? Parents don't even have smart phones so I really will be responsible for everything including any changes we may need to make. Thanks!

sloppy.joey

If your accounts are linked then it is remarkebly easy to just select them and make their Fastpass+ as well as yours at the same time. As long as their on your family group you should be able to make, change, or cancel your entire party's Fastpass+'s. Have fun in the fall!! :)

Weather_Lady

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but on our next trip to Disney in the fall we will be joined by my parents who are booked under a different reservation. I have linked DH, DD and my parents to me in MDE but my parents will never ever go in to schedule anything. Will I be a able to book the rides at 60 days for all 5 of us at one time? Especially of we are riding together? Parents don't even have smart phones so I really will be responsible for everything including any changes we may need to make. Thanks!

Just as sloppy-joey said, you can be the FP+/MDE "manager" for your whole party. Frankly, I think it works best that way. I'm the "manager" for our upcoming multi-generational family trip to WDW and everybody seems to be relieved that they don't have to handle it. Of course, our attraction preferences are so diverse that I actually had to distribute a survey to figure out who-can-do-what, but now we're all nice and organized ahead of time.

durangojim

YES! We did exactly this with my parents, wife and kids two weeks ago. I scheduled all of us 2 months in advance and then changed FPs via the mobile app while we were in the park. It worked out great as I was able to let my parents take our young daughter on one ride while my wife and I took our older son on Space Mountain.

Sahmom

Original Poster
Does it need to say that I "manage" their accounts? Right now it seems since they responded to my invite and created thei accounts that we can "add and view all plans". Is that correct?

durangojim

Does it need to say that I "manage" their accounts? Right now it seems since they responded to my invite and created thei accounts that we can "add and view all plans". Is that correct?
You don't need to manage anyone's accounts except your kids'. The add and view all plans is what you're looking for. I'd try to make some FPs and see if you can do it for everyone (which I think you'll be able to)

Sahmom

Original Poster
You don't need to manage anyone's accounts except your kids'. The add and view all plans is what you're looking for. I'd try to make some FPs and see if you can do it for everyone (which I think you'll be able to)
Thanks. We still have a while before our trip so I can't really see that in the system yet. I can't believe how much has changed in a year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom