Schedules?

Mr. Tom Morrow

Before we hit the road for each trip we take, we make a schedule. How else are we to know when to make priority seating for? Just wondering, does anyone else out there make a schedule for their WDW trips? And if so, how detailed do you get? I might post our schedule for our trip later this month, will have to see how the responses go! :)

Pioneer Hall

We usually make an overview schedule of which park we will visit on what days. we never end up following it though. I kind of like going through WDW with no exact plan. You do what you want when you want to, it's more fun that way.

Upvote 0

Marijil

I always make a really detailed schedule with Lotus Organizer, my wife thinks I'm nuts...I check the web and evry day I have listed: our PS for meals, all parades, all fireworks/evening show, all park openings, closings and of course early entry times ...maybe I am nuts......

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by Marijil
...maybe I am nuts......
Maybe !!!

I prefer to call it being well organised. My list is usually very detailed PRIOR to our departure (things to do, book, check, purchase, when the tickets are due, arrange travellers cheques etc, etc)
The list for the holiday duration consists of which park on which day and meal locations / times

Upvote 0

Holly

Before we left, I had our schedule of which park we would visit on which day all planned out. And for the most part (except missing an early entry day because we were so tired!) we followed it.

After getting the guide maps at the hotel, the night before I'd map out a sketchy plan of attack. Basically, we'd go get FP's for whatever ride was on our #1 hit list, then wander aimlessly! :lol:

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

Of course I make a schedule. For me, that is an important part of the fun of the trip. (I am a confirmed list-making first born)

My guess would be that most members of this forum are list makers. If you take the time to read up on the subjects here, you are someone who is determined to get the most out of your time at WDW.

To that end, we are the people who research hotel options, restaurant menus, rehab schedules, the Orlando forecast, etc.

There are people who go to WDW without doing any research and who have no plan. Those are the people who get home and are shocked to realize that there is a ride in the "big Golf Ball thingy at Disney World".

I do pity them, but then again, they are the ones in the stand-by line watching me breeze past with my FastPass.

:animwink:

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I always do a excel sheet and block out the whole vacation, breaking it up by each hour, then filling in the hours that something is planed like a PS or tour.

I usally have to make two, one is the real one, the other is the one the wife sees. :D I ussally have one or two "special" things planned that she knows nothing of until I surprise her with them.

The rest of the time I just leave open to do whatever, so the planning lets me know how and when to spend the free time, so I never worry about missing a PS.

Upvote 0

goofyguy

While I do plenty of research, we never make a plan. My wife and I are usually there for our anniversary, so we'll get a PS for that, but the rest of the time we just wing it. We go where we want, when we feel like it, and in the process we've discovered many things that we might never have done if we had planned the trip.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I do it for a living, so of course I make a detailed schedule. It goes from park hours to PS arrangements, fireworks times...you name it, it's on there.

I also have the packing list out 3 months in advance! I keep a bag full of travel size toiletries handy for each trip also.

Pam

Upvote 0

Big Pooh

I want to know what park I'm going to on what day, and I make a few ps's. But I can't follow an hour by hour schedule, so there's no use in making one.

Cheers :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom