Schedules for May...?

S&K_Md

Does anyone out there happen to know if the El Pirata Y El Perico or the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station counter service restaurants will be open in the 7-13 May timeframe? I know they're "open seasonally" but we've never actually been there "in season" apparently.

Also, is there a schedule (same dates as above) for the Four For a Dollar (a.k.a. Return 2 Zero) performances prior to the Beauty & the Beast stage show at DHS? I'm sure those guys must take a day off sometime... I just hope it's not on the day we're in the Studios! They're definitely one of our favorites.

Thanks! :wave:

JPVonDrake

Does anyone out there happen to know if the El Pirata Y El Perico or the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station counter service restaurants will be open in the 7-13 May timeframe? I know they're "open seasonally" but we've never actually been there "in season" apparently.

Also, is there a schedule (same dates as above) for the Four For a Dollar (a.k.a. Return 2 Zero) performances prior to the Beauty & the Beast stage show at DHS? I'm sure those guys must take a day off sometime... I just hope it's not on the day we're in the Studios! They're definitely one of our favorites.

Thanks! :wave:

Glad to help.

Hours of Operation - El Pirata Y el Perico Restaurante will be 11:30AM-3:00PM daily for the entire month of May 2008.

Hours of Operation - Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station will be 5:00PM-9:00PM daily for the entire month of May 2008.

Sorry, but Entertainment does not post performance times for park entertainment more then two weeks in advance, and currently does not list any set times for Four For a Dollar other then "operating".

Upvote 0

S&K_Md

Original Poster
Glad to help.

Hours of Operation - El Pirata Y el Perico Restaurante will be 11:30AM-3:00PM daily for the entire month of May 2008.

Hours of Operation - Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station will be 5:00PM-9:00PM daily for the entire month of May 2008.

Sorry, but Entertainment does not post performance times for park entertainment more then two weeks in advance, and currently does not list any set times for Four For a Dollar other then "operating".

Fantastic, thanks for the info!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom