Scavenger hunts

sdemore

Does anyone have suggestion for scavenger hunts at the World? I just saw a scavenger hunt at PoC that look cool and wondered if there were any others that you may have done that you would suggest? Thanks for any suggestions.

nickys

Premium Member
Does anyone have suggestion for scavenger hunts at the World? I just saw a scavenger hunt at PoC that look cool and wondered if there were any others that you may have done that you would suggest? Thanks for any suggestions.

There’s a family tour at MK which is essentially a 2 hour scavenger hunt with 2-3 rides. I’ve read good reports about it.

There’s also a Hidden Mickey hunt at WL, which they have a sheet for with clues for where to find them. You just go to the front desk for the sheet.

A similar one to the POTC one is Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Interactive, runs in 4 areas I think (Main St, Adventureland, Frontierland/Liberty Square and possibly Fantasyland). You can chose where to start, but once you complete the first the system sends you to the next one. Definitely a lot of fun, but each one can take anything from 20 mins to an hour or more, depending on crowds in general, limes for the portals, the difficulty level (the first level you can’t lose, later on you can) and how much help a youngster will accept 😛).

Agent P in Epcot. Kidcot for younger kids, not a scavenger hunt as such though.

Wilderness Explorers at AK (again, not a scavenger hunt but fun)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom