Scary Adventures vs Mine Train

Goofyernmost

Both parks have replaced rides, Magic Kingdom has ripped out more of its original core than Disneyland has though.
I think I know what you are thinking, but, I doubt if you were to look at what actually existed when DL opened, for the most part, will be anyplace in DL now. It changed with the times as I had to if they wanted to stay around. DL has more attractions in one small area because they had no option but to squeeze thing in that had no outward room for additional things without that procedure. WDW could do that too, but, they have 4 parks to spread attractions around and didn't really need to do that. Just what they are going to have to get rid of in order to wedge Star Wars in there will be quite interesting.

FigmentPigments

I can't say I miss SWSA, but I don't love 7DMT either. I liked SWSA because I remember being scared about going through the forest, and it seemed like you were completely engulfed in the scenery. 7DMT has the wonderful mine scene, but not too much else. My preference would be for the SWSA since I really felt like I was in the story. 7DMT is almost just another roller coaster to me which is sad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom